I roll my eyes at him and begin walking into the fair.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

"One more time," Oakland says as he aims the little gun at the target.

"You've b-been trying this for t-the past ten minutes," I whine as he pays the woman another ten dollars.

I had mentioned how cute I thought the stuffed panda bear was and now Oakland is absolutely determined to win it for me by shooting water from a water pistol at targets. So far he hasn't been successful at all and Scott had just been standing next to us laughing at Oakland. Becca and Victor ditched us after Oakland's sixth fail.

"He's so bad at this," Scott snickers as Oakland shoots and misses again. By a lot.

"It's cute," I say and Scott's attitude automatically changes.

"That's not funny," he mutter as I smirk at him. "You wanna see something hot though?"

I narrow my eyes at him and he shoves Oakland aside before handing money over to the woman working the booth. He turns and smirks at me before ripping his shirt of and flexing as if he's about to play in the Olympics or something. I look around and see that he has already drawn attention and a small crowd from his little gun show he's putting on. I do my best to ignore the amount of stares I see him getting from several of the girls. Oakland must notice too cause he just about looks like he wants to rip his own shirt off for more attention too. Scott turns and winks at me before shooting five perfect shots. He smirks at Oakland before telling the woman, who is also swooning over him, what he wants and she hands him the panda.

"Thank you!" Scott shouts waving his hand and holding the panda bear up like a trophy. Many of the people in the small crowd that has materialized are giggling at his stupidity. "This is such a prestigious award! I'd like to thank the academy-"

"Alright Rogers," Oakland says looking quite frustrated. Oakland quickly grabs my hand and proceeds in dragging me away. But Scott catches up and shoves Oakland away.

"I would appreciate it," Scott says before taking my hand in his and pulling me against his still bare chest. "If you didn't touch my girlfriend."

"Girlfriend?" Oakland asks looking at me with a quizzical expression as if he needs confirmation.

"M-maybe we should g-go now," I suggest.

"Girlfriend?" Oakland asks again looking at Scott this time.

"Can we leave now!?"

We all turn around to see Becca and Victor being chased by a very angry looking shirtless man and his very well-built friends. The man is sporting what seems to be a strawberry milkshake on him. Victor is completely out of breath because he's carrying Becca on his back. Scott quickly throws me over his shoulder before I even have a chance to decide to do anything. Even though we're being chased by very hairy shirtless guys I can't help but get extremely nervous about being this close to Scott again while he's' shirtless. Not to mention the fact that my butt is literally right next to his face.

Oakland is close behind us and he's wearing a look of terror and aggravation on his face. I'm gonna have to remember to apologize to him after we get back to campus. My friends and I basically ruined his night. Hopefully, if these hairy dudes don't get to us first, I'll make Scott apologize too.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Later that night we're laying in bed and Scott has his arms wrapped around me. We've woken up like this before but this times it's different. This time we're knowingly laying with each other, somehow every night before this we would end up tangled together on accident and I'd always push him off the bed in the morning. But now that we lay in a comfortable silence as boyfriend and girlfriend it's just...different. An indescribable difference. Yet still good. So unlike many nights lately I drift asleep listening to Scott's heartbeat with a smile on my face.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

It's been a little while but not too long. I get out of school in a little under a month so I'm in a pretty good mood but with all these overlapping tests I'm super tired and it doesn't help much that I'm a huge procrastinator. So I'm sorry if this is a little short but I hope you all loved it. Do you guys want to see a little more of Oakland? A little more of...Parker maybe? Hehe, who knows? I hope you all enjoyed!! Love you all!!

Vote

Comment

Follow

Fan