"You win." I said sarcastically.

"But. No Stella. Committing suicide? Why?" She said. I guess she said that a little to loudly because people glanced at us weirdly. She noticed and mouthed sorry to me. I shrugged it off.

"I don't know what I was thinking." I said, plainly. She nodded and drank her oj.

"You were going to kill yourself in front of Max weren't you?" She asked, quieter. I nodded.

"Still don't want to talk about it." I mumbled.

"Oh come on." She begged. I groaned.

"Not you too." I said. She laughed and shook her head.

"Just come to me if you ever feel like that again." She said. I nodded. "Promise?"

I smiled and looked up. "Promise." I threw away my plate and started walking to the front door. Emily's phone started ringing and I stopped.

"What?"

"Really? How in the hell did you manage to do that?"

"Ugh I'll be there in a moment."

She hung up and looked over to me.

"What?" I asked, suspiciously.

"Red got stuck in the elevator with Adam and Ross." She said. As I started walking to the front desk the power went out.

"Um ma'am. My friends are stuck in the elevator." I said, looking around. The emergency lights went on and it was dark. I looked outside and say that there was a storm cloud over us. It was pouring and very windy.

"Well I just got news that there is a storm coming. Too late now I guess." She quietly laughed and dialed the fire department. I went back over to the elevator and listened to the conversation.

"There is barely light in here." Adam said.

"Stella I'm glad you are not in here." Ross yelled. I laughed and agreed.

"I'll be having a panic attack right about now. My claustrophobia will kick in." I laughed.

"We are going to be late for Pax." Red said. I looked at my phone and it was 9:15. 45 minutes to get them out of there.

"Right on time maybe." I said. I texted Barney to grab the camera and use the stairs. I walked away as I waited for the fire dept gets here. I went outside and say on the bench. All though it was storming, the temperature was decent. I looked around and saw that we weren't the only ones who lost power. The restaurants, gas stations, other hotels all didn't look like they had power. What a start to the day.

Adam P.O.V.

There is no light on in the elevator now. The emergency light broke and we only have our phones. I sat in the corner with my head on my knees. I'm not scared of elevators but with all this stress my anxiety is going through the roof. I know I will be fine. But simple things can trigger a panic attack. I just hope we will get out of here before it happens.

"Adam!" Red yelled. I looked and saw him bending down in front of me. "I have been calling you for 5 minutes now."

Five minutes? Wow. "Ok." I said

"You okay?" He asked. I nodded. He knew what was going to happen soon. He went over to the door and knocked on it.

"Emily get Alesa down here now." He yelled through the door. I heard shuffling then nothing. Ross came over to me and sat down beside me.

"Adam. You haven't had a panic attack in months. Don't have one right here, right now." He said.

"I don't know. I don't know if I can stop this one. Ross I can't have one now. After what happened yesterday." I started. He stopped me and nodded. I had a tough decision to make. Stella needs a break and I have to decide if I make her take a break or let her choose. I'm also stressed about my family. Alesa and I are trying to get another child but since her miscarriage, it's hard.

"Adam?" Alesa said. "Adam panic attack? Right now? Really?" I chuckled. That woman.

"I'm fine." I said. "Just get me out of here."

"Well luckily the firemen are here. Don't worry baby. We'll get you out." She said. I closed my eyes and took deep breaths. I'm fine. Adam you're fine. Think of Mason. Think of Alesa. You can't have a panic attack now.

"Everybody back away from the door." Someone yelled. I felt someone touch my shoulder and I opened my eyes. Ross looked at me and nodded. I smiled knowing that we don't have a lot of time before we get out. I looked at my phone and we had 30 minutes till day two of Pax started. I grabbed Red's hand to help me up. A wave of dizziness went through me and I fell back down. Before he could grab my hand again I whacked my head on the wall. Black dots went through my vision and I yelped.

"Adam!" Ross said. I groaned as I felt a headache coming. The door opened as the firemen pryed it open. They saw me on the ground with Red and Ross around me. Alesa ran in and pushed through the men.

"Baby. You okay? What happened?" She said, touching the side of my face. I chuckled but regretted it as pain shot through me.

"I stopped my panic attack but it had its consequences. But I'm fine." I said. There were paramedics at the doors and they were coming towards me.

"Sir can you hear me?" One said as they bent down.

"Loud and clear." I said and laughed.

"Can one you tell me what happened?" The other asked. Why don't they just ask me? Ugh, I'm not going to the hospital. Not right now.

"Well. Adam has anxiety and a lot of stress right now. He held back a panic attack but then he stood up. I guess he got dizzy and fell back down. When he fell, he hit his head." Red said. I secretly flipped him off. I glared at him and he shrugged.

"Hey. I'm fine. It always happens when I stop a panic attack. I just totally forgot about it." I said to the paramedics.

"I just want to ask you a couple of questions." The girl said. I sighed and sat up.

"Fine." I said, reluctantly.

"What is your name?"

"Adam." I amswered.

"Where are you?"

"In an elevator and Holiday Inn in Texas."

"Why are you here?"

"My friends and I are going to Pax in about 15 minutes." I said, looking at my phone.

"Arent you SkyDoesMinecraft?" The girl asked. I smiled.

"Yeah."

"My daughter watches you all the time. Your funny I guess." She said and shrugged.

"Thanks I really appreciate that." I said.

"Hey I have a great idea. Well give you an escort." She said. She looked at her partner and he nodded. Then they looked back at the firefighters and they nodded.

"I'll call Garrett." One of them said.

"He's a cop. Your going to get a full escort."

"Don't you think that's over the top?" I asked. Red and Ross grabbed my hands and lifted me up. I ignored the pain radiating from head.

"Not for my baby's idol. Don't worry those fangirls and boys will love it." She said and walked out. I looked to the hang and their eyes were wide.

"Wow." Stella said. I nodded and smiled.

"Where's Max?" I asked, looking around. Stella turned away and walked away. Emily followed her. What? Did I say something? I'll figure that out later. I'm just hyped for this escort.