Midnight Kisses

hey everyone... well this is the first part to my story Midnight Kisses. sorry about any spelling or grammar mistakes i haven't really edited it.

i hope you like it. comment and vote.

love Little Ash xx.

"Sneaking out are you?"

"Holy crap! You scared the hell out of me Blake." Blake is my older brothers best friend, they have been friends for as long as I can remember. Blake is one of the hot popular guys at school.

He was standing in my hallway in just a pair on boxers, and damn he was sexy with his blue eyes, messed up black and to die for six-pack.

"Why are you standing in my hallway in the middle of the night half naked?" I questioned Blake.

"I was about to ask you the same thing" he smirked looking me up and down.

Looking down I realised I was in just my black briefs and grey Singlet. Blushing I started to say, "I was jus-"

" Shh" Blake whispered, his face just inches from mine. I could feel his breathe on my face; it was sending shivers up my spine. He put his hands on both side of my cheeks and pulled me closer to him, slowly he brushed his lips against mine.

I could feel my heart race ba-boom ba-boom it was going 100 miles per hour. This was out of control.

What is he doing? He shouldn't be doing this, what if we get caught? Oh well it feels so good, I though giving in to my fears.

I lifted my hands to the back of his head to pull him closer. Without breaking this kiss I backed up till I hit the wall, gently he pressed himself against my body. He slid his hands down my body and then up again under my Singlet grasping my breast.

Blake started kissing down my jaw line and I let out a small moan of pleasure. He lifted up my leg pulling it around his waist, I lifted up my other leg and curled it around the other side, and he placed his hands under my bum to stop me sliding down the wall.

I could feel the bulge in his boxers' raise higher pressing into my stomach. His tongue forced it way into my mouth and drew light circles around mine.

Unwillingly I pulled back, "someone is going to catch us," I said panting desperately wanting more.

"I know" he gave me one last quick kiss before putting me down and walking away.

(Blake's POV)

After walking away from violet. I went back to the guest room I was sleeping in.

I shouldn't have kissed her like that, especially after Ben said she was off limits. But I couldn't help myself, I have been craving her for far too long and seeing her standing in the hallway in just knickers and a Singlet made me lose all control.

I laid awake thinking about violet for a while before falling into a dreamless sleep.

I woke up in the morning just as Ben walked in the room. "Oh good you're awake. I have a favour to ask. I have to go to Sydney and check on my Aunt Stacey because she has been ill. Would you be able to stay here with Violet while I'm gone?" Ben asked me obviously hoping he wasn't asking for too much.

"How long?" I asked sleepily

"Just a week and a half."

A week and a half alone with violet this was excellent. I will be able to talk to her and tell her how I feel without worrying about Ben over hearing. I have been waiting for a chance like this for so long and now it has arrived, with perfect timing I might add.