I placed Dylan's wallet down. "Really?" He tilted his head.

"I liked her okay and I'll give you the money back."

"No need." He shook his head and got up walking towards the table. I followed his and sat opposite him.

"Can I ask you a question?" I tilted my head to the side a little.

"That was a question." He picking up the plate which had pancakes stacked together with whipped cream and bananas. Ew bananas.

I rolled my eyes, "what's the meeting even about?" I said cluelessly and picked up the plate with eggs, hash brown, bacon and beans. Basically a full English breakfast minus the tea. I now feel like I need tea to make this complete this breakfast.

Dylan laughed and I blushed embarrassed. "Well we're presenting a PowerPoint to investors to tell them why they should invest in our new hotel." 

I swallowed the last bite of hash brown, "Oh is that it. I have to come because?"

"You're my assistant baby girl." He said nearly half finished with his waffles.

"But what am I supposed to do?" I asked. I knew what to do but I didn't know what he wanted me to do whilst I'm there. I had just came up to nearly half finishing my plate.

Dylan reached over and grabbed the bowl of fruits for himself. "Look pretty." A smirk played at his lips because he knew that'd piss me off.

I kicked him forcefully under the table. "Asshole."

"Ow!" He went to rub his shin and looked at me with a sad face. "I was only joking!" He cried out. "You're going to present business ideas and basically make sure we're organised and that I don't make a fool out of myself."

"Will do." I smirked and went on to eating my fruits.

"Oh shit it's 12. We only have 1 hour." He panicked. I finished my bowl and got up. I patted his head before walking away towards my room.

I payed out my undergarments, a black pencil skirt that went about mid thigh, a plain white silk top and a camellia pink blazer that had two black roses on it.

I grabbed bathroom essentials and went in.

//45 minutes later//

After all of that I looked good. My hair was curled to perfection and my makeup was one point from my pink coloured lipstick to my eyeliner that hid behind my black glasses. My outfit matched my nude coloured heels, my nude coloured clutch and my small pendant.

I hear a soft knock on my door. "Are you done yet?" I heard Dylan's voice.

I put my phone and things into my clutch and opened the door. Dylan was donning a suit and we both looked at each other. "No way in hell are you wearing that." He said pushing me back inside of my room. "Go and get changed."

"No! I look good!" I said.

"Nu-uh." He protested.

"We're going to be late!" I retorted. He sighed and looked at me shaking his head.

He grabbed my hand roughly and tugged me along with him. I frowned but followed him. What was wrong with what I was wearing?

We sat in his car and I frowned. We sat in silence until I decided to break it. We came up to a red light and I decided to bring it up. "What is wrong with what I'm wearing?" I asked Dylan.

I saw him check his watch. He briefly glanced at me and shook his head, "They're going to be all over you." He scowled at me. I looked through the tinted window and saw Jaci written across the glass budding. The word had the moon phase on the top. It was pretty. We passed it and drove towards the parking area where Dylan parked in the V.I.P section.