Mistakes

warning: lil bit smutty (lap dance)

Phil was holding hands with Dan. His hand was resting below Dans, their fingers interlocked. He didn't know why he held his hand. Maybe it was because he was scared of the film, maybe it was because of how cute it was when he gripped his forearm at the scary part. Phil didn't want to like Dan, and he hadn't let himself until now.
It was hard with Dan - one moment Phil felt no feelings at all, the next he felt all of them at once. He barely knew this boy, only that he was a successful stripper and he looked underage, both of those things being a turn off for Phil. But knowing Dan as a person, that seemed interesting to Phil. For unknown reasons he was so intriguing to Phil, every time he saw him he wanted to see him more.

Phil was a person who followed his head over his heart. Reason and logic were better than instincts. He thought about things a good while before making decisions, and made only the most necessary choice.
But tonight, Phil was following nothing but his heart.

After the credits rolled, Dan felt awkward getting up from his chair, taking his hand away from Phil's. Chris and Pj, however, were all over each other, so Dan and Phil mindlessly wandered behind the couple.
Reaching their cars, Pj spoke up, looking at Phil but implying everyone hears. "I'm going with Chris and Dan, okay?"
Phil nodded, before making a rash decision to take Dans hand in his own again. "Actually, I think Dans staying with me tonight," Phil said shakily, he could feel Dan staring at him.
Chris playfully punched Dans side. "Alright, dude!" He laughed as Dan gave him a disapproving look. "Well, it was a pleasure to meet you Phil, I'll take good care of Pj."
"You better," Phil laughed, shaking Chris's hand once again before getting in the drivers seat of his car.
Dan came in the passenger side, heart still beating like a drum. "What are you doing?" He asked, looking Phil in the eyes for the first time tonight. They were a darker blue in this lighting, but deep like an ocean.
Phil took a deep breath. What was he doing? He never got the chance to ask himself that question. He went with the easiest answer:
"Letting our friends have fun, remember?"
Dan looked away at this. This is what happened every time. Dan looking too far into things and being rejected.
No more. Dan wasn't going to play Phil's games.

When they got to the flat, Phil kicked off his shoes and went straight into the kitchen. Dan sat on the sofa, taking off his Yeezys with care and putting them aside.
"Do you want something to eat?" Phil hollered from the kitchen, sounding as if his mouth was full.
Dan declined when Phil walked back into the living room. "I'd actually just like to go to bed, I'm pooped," he lied.
Dan was taken aback when Phil's face dropped. "It's only 10:30," he said quietly.
Dan didn't know how to respond, and followed Phil back into the room he stayed the night before. It felt like the last night was ages ago.
"So, this is Pj's room?" Dan asked as he sat on the bed.
Phil nodded, clearly distracted. Distracted by the way Dans touch still lingered on his arm, the way the boy always looked away from Phil, the way his black shirt hugged his torso.
"Can I have a dance?" Phil blurted out. He immediately put his hand over his mouth, and Dan looked up at Phil in shock.
"A... lap dance?" Dans eyebrows furrowed.
Phil shook his head and apologized. "I'm sorry, that was a stupid thing to ask, I'm so sorry."
Before Phil could escape the room, Dan stood up and waked towards him, draping his arms around his neck. He was thrilled with the idea of Phil actually wanting a dance. Asking for one.
  "Do you have music?"

  Dan did what he did the best. He took Phil's arm and sat him on the edge of Pj's bed. Dan could tell Phil was nervous, his face was bunched up and his arms clung to his sides.
  "Relax," Dan whispered in his ear, before getting up and turning around, sticking his bum out in front of Phil and swaying his hips. The Arctic Monkeys was playing softly in the background, and Dan could hear Phil exhale through his mouth.
  Dan put his bum on Phil's lap, not his full weight however, still moving his hips up and down, side to side with the music.

  Well I know that getting you alone isn't easy to do,
  And I don't wanna lie and and I don't want go tell you the truth,
  And I know we got places to go, we got people to see,
  Think we both ought to put them on hold, and I know you agree.

  Dan turned around, looking Phil in his baby blues. This was the first time Phil couldn't look at Dan, he quickly looked down. He looked embarrassed to Dan, almost ashamed.
  Dan got on his lap, legs around Phil's. He grinded on top of him, arms rested around Phil's shoulders.
  Phil stared at Dans hips, his thighs on top of him. He wanted so badly to touch the boy, hold him and kiss him.
  As if reading his mind, Dan leaned into Phil, mouth hovering over his neck. "You can touch me," he muttered against the pale skin.
  "Are you sure? I thought I wasn't allowed to," Phil's eyes scanned Dans body over his. He was so pretty.
  "Touch me, Phil," Dan smiled. Phil carefully put his hands out, lingering over Dans hips.
  Dan arched his back, sticking his bum out and making contact with Phil's hands. His palms stuck to his sides, fingers curled over his bum.
  Dan continued to grind on Phil, slowly swaying his torso back and forth.
  "You like this?" Dan put his hands on Phil's chest and he felt Phil's hands move fully over his bum. He was light and gentle, Dan loved it.
  Phil swallowed the lump in his throat. His mouth was dry when he answered "yes," barely audible. "You're so beautiful."
  Dan smiled, leaned in kissing Phil's neck. Surprised, Phil held his breath. Dans fingers found the end of the pale boys shirt, pulling it up over his head. Phil was skinny, his collar bones were prominent.
  Dans hands tangled in the raven hair, lips trailed down to Phil's collar bones. He was still moving in time with the music, Phil's hands trailed up on his back underneath his tight shirt.

That's when Dan decided to move his hands down to Phil's pants. He started to fiddle with the zipper when Phil grabbed his hand.
Phil didn't know this boy. He was a stripper, he could have twenty STDs for all he knew. If Phil slept with him, what would there be in the morning? Yes, two sexually satisfied men, but also two men who get lost in the moment when they're horny. He'd never had sex with a boy before, he wanted it to be special.
"This is a mistake," Phil whispered to Dan, who's lips still lingered over his chest.
Dan got played once again. He stood up, backing away. His face was red as a beet and his eyes were glassy, he looked as if he was going to cry.
"I don't want to play your games anymore, Phil! You keep doing this, leading me on and then telling me off. I'm sick of it!" Dan practically shouted at the shirtless man. He looked dumb founded at the fact Dan was yelling at him. "Stop messing with my head! Just because you're pretty and you're older than me, doesn't mean you can fuck with me like this. It's not cool."
Phil's mouth hung open but didn't say a word. He didn't mean to mess with Dan, was that what he was doing? "Dan, I'm really sorry," he offered as Dan stopped the record player.
"First the kiss that night at work, that meant nothing? What about that girlfriend, where's she? And yesterday when you took me in. Why would you do that? Out of the goodness of your heart? Phil, people don't kiss people out of the goodness of their heart. You hold my hand and ask for a lap dance? For what?!"
Dan was quiet for a moment. He heard the sound of Phil putting his shirt back on, cloth over smooth skin. "It's fine," he mumbled. "I want to go to bed now."
Unseen tears leaked from Phil's eyes as he left the room without saying goodnight.

A/N: lol sorry I feel bad abt all this angst. :-( I hope you guys like the lil lap dance part though.
don't worry I promise good things will happen soon ... I have some ideas for the next chapter.
once again thanks for reading!! I love seeing you guys voting and commenting, it really makes my day!❤️