The Dance

Since that night, Dan was almost obsessed with Phil. He didn't even know his name. He just remembered his eyes and crooked smile.
  Dan was eager to find him again. Every performance he was distracted now, trying to pick out the bright ocean eyes from the crowd. He offered to work overtime just for the mysterious man. He laid in bed at night, making up scenarios of meeting this boy again.
  Dan hadn't been this head-over-heals in years, not since high school.
  The thing was, Dan didn't do "love." It was simply "lust" to him, nothing more. Even though this man was enticing, Dan knew he'd probably just get a good fuck and that would be it.
  But Dan had a feeling that the man didn't have the same thoughts. Dan could feel the reserved vibe of the man, the way he didn't want a dance, wasn't even interested in Dan, or being at the club at all. Dan had a feeling the blue-eyed boy craved something deeper than sex. There had to be a deeper meaning with this fellow. He wasn't going to be easy.

  Dan just arrived at work. He was wearing a sailor costume. A white shirt with a dark blue bow tied around the collar, and dark blue and white striped shorts with lacy fringe. Dan liked it.
He walked out of his room into the main VIP room slowly, hoping to see Phil there.
But to no avail.
Just a few grey haired men downing a few beers. Gross.
Normally Dan hadn't mind these men. He loved his job and these men. Not genuinely of course, but he loved dancing on them. Making them feel good made himself feel good, too.
But after Phil, nothing felt the same. He was distracted, always having the piercing blue eyes on the back of his mind. Nobody who sat in the chair even compared to the thought of Phil Lester sitting in that chair.

  Three hours and many dances later, it was time for Dan to go home. He hadn't seen Phil at all, just like the day before, and the day before that.
  Dan slid off his sailor shirt, folding in nearly and putting it aside on the table. He was just about to take off his shorts when the door flew open.
  It was Phil Lester.
  Phil Lester stood in the doorway in awe of the shirtless boy in front of him. His hair was a curly mop and he was flushed, nipples erect from the cold. His dainty fingers were slid inside the waist of his tight shorts, as if about to take them off.
  "God, sorry," Phil slurred, backing up and almost loosing balance. "I'm stupid, I'm gone, bye."
  Phil turned on the heal of his foot and started to stumble away before Dan called him back.
  "Uh, sir? It's okay, please come back," Dan said urgently. He'd been waiting for this for what felt like forever.
  "No, please, I don't want a dance," Phil insisted, leaning forward towards Dan.
  "Why did you come here, then?" Dan asked, sucking his finger.
  Phil thought about it. He swore he had a reason, but it was gone now. His mind was fuzzy and clouded. "I don't know," Phil admitted.
  Dan strutted over to Phil, just like the first time they met. Dan was only an inch from Phil's face. Phil could feel Dans sweet breathe, smelled like warm peppermint. It was hot.
  "I would love to give you a dance," Dan whispered, brown eyes staring at blue.
  Phil pulled away from Dan. "Look, Jade, that's really nice," Phil felt something in his body. A zap almost. "I really don't have any money though, definitely not enough to afford you. And I-"
  "What's your name?" Dan interrupted.
  "I-um-it's," Phil debated in his mind whether to tell this begging stripper his name. "I'm Philip-or Phil."
  "Okay, Phil," Dan circled around Phil, putting the finger he was sucking on on his shoulders and around his chest. "I would love to give you a dance. No charge."
  Phil was torn. Pj was doing God knows what in the non-VIP section and he had nothing better to do. Jade was very cute and was very nice. But Jade was cute for a kid. A boy. He said he was 24, but it still felt wrong to Phil. Also, he knew he did this to older men every night. This wasn't Phil's scene. He wouldn't even consider doing this sober.
  "Why me?" Phil blurted out.
  "You look like you need to have some fun," Dan answered as he pushed Phil back into the gold chair.
  Dan proceeded to dance in front of Phil. He rubbed his ass against Phil's lap and ran his small hands through Phils black fringe. He straddled Phil, throwing his head back.
  Phil had no idea what was happening the whole time, eyes wide and he could feel his bulge growing. He showered Dan in compliments, he couldn't stop himself.
  "You're so beautiful," "you're so pretty," "you're very cute," "you're doing very good." He couldn't stop them from coming out of his mouth.
  "Shh," Dan laughed lightly, "relax, darling." Dan was flattered. No one really talked to him like that. It felt good.
  Phil interrupted Dans thoughts with a wet kiss on the lips. Dans head was spinning. Phil's lips were soft and tasted like alcohol. They were sickening sweet, though, like honey. Dan felt Phils thumb put pressure on one of his nipples, causing him to uncontrollably let out a small whimper. 
  What was happening? Dan doesn't allow this. This was all Phil.
  Dan pushed Phil as he stood up off of him and continued to back away.
  "Phil, no, I'm not allowed to kiss," Dan said firmly, obviously very effected by the kiss. He hadn't been touched like that in such a long time. And Phil was such a beautiful man.
  Dan reminded himself that this is what he wanted. He was crazy for turning down this insanely gorgeous man, kissing him and touching him.
  Phil looked at Dan, crooked grin on his face. No, this would be wrong. Phil was wasted. Vulnerable.
  "I'm sorry, Jade," Phil's words stringed together, "you're just so cute."
  Dan looked into Phil's  eyes, deeper blue than usual. "You didn't do anything wrong, hon. Give me your phone."
  Phil did as the stripper asked without question, pulling his phone from his pocket and handing it to Dan.
  Dan quickly put his number in as "Jade Jacorey," and texted himself "please text or call anytime," with a winky emoticon to remind Phil in the morning.
  "Here, babe," Dan smiled and handed Phil's phone back. He helped Phil out of the now empty club and got him a taxi home, sneaking a kiss on Phil's forehead.
  Why did you do that, Dan?