Drunken Guest

(warning: drinking)

Phil hadn't heard from Grace in a couple days. He didn't care anymore. He missed Jade.
He wasn't acting like himself, being completely infatuated by this stranger. He was a stripper, for the love of God! But he was beautiful. And he had depth. And Phil wanted to explore the boys thoughts and interests. He wanted to know him. And why he took such an interest to Phil in the first place.
He decided to go back to Preston's. Alone. Completely sober.
He opened the door. It was almost closing time, so he snuck past a few people getting there coats into the VIP section. He tried to go to Dans usual room, but it was locked. He wasn't here.
Phil was devastated. He walked down the pavement, tired eyes looking up at the city lights.

Meanwhile, Dan was getting wasted at a bar, just a few doors down from Preston's. He was supposed to be working tonight, but he didn't know if he could stand to see Phil again. He didn't need that kind of rejection. The embarrassment. That gorgeous man taunting him with his baby blue eyes and fair skin.
He sat at the bar, drowning himself in vodka and whiskey.
"Hey, buddy, you've had enough," the bartender said when Dan asked for another drink. "The bars closing up, it's best if you go home and get some sleep."
Dan cursed under his breathe and waved his hand at the bartender. He stood up from his stool and wobbled out of the bar into the cold midnight air. It was almost pitch black, the sky was illuminated by street lights.
Dan tripped. He was falling. His arms went out as a natural reflex, only to be caught by a large hooded figure.
"Are you okay, there?" The man asked. Dan knew his voice.
Philip Lester.
Dan pushed out of his arms and almost lost his balance again doing so. He slid back a bit on the barely icy pavement and rubbed his eyes.
"Jade?" Phil asked carefully, eyes wide. Only the side of Dans face was lit up by the streetlights, revealing his blushing cheek and pierced ear.
"I'm trying to g-go home," Dan hiccuped, pushing lightly on Phils chest.
"How many drinks have you had, Jade?" Phil was concerned, now taking both of Dans shoulders in his hands.
Dan didn't answer Phil, he just smiled, his dimple deep.
"Can I take you home with me tonight?" Phil asked. For once in a really long time, Phil knew what he was asking. He knew it was crazy, but he asked. And he meant it. He wanted to take Dan home with him. Pj was out with his newfound boyfriend, (or sex partner, whatever,) and Dan could pass out in his room. He just wanted Dan safe, and with him.
Dan was severely confused by Phil's question. For what he understood, Phil fucking loathed him. But, in his disbelief, Phil waved down a cab and they were on their way to the flat.

When they reached the building, the first thing Dan did after they stepped out of the taxi was throw up on the side of the road. Phil linked their arms together and helped him to the elevator. They reached Phil's home and Dan immediately flopped onto his couch.
"Make yourself at home then," Phil said. "But please don't throw up on anything."
"I won't, I'm good now," Dan slurred, holding his head.
  "Do you want any water? Or are you hungry?" Phil asked.
  "Can I have some ibuprofen?" Dan requested sorely.
  "You really shouldn't take ibuprofen while under the influence..." Phil said quietly, not wanting to upset the younger boy.
  "These clothes are so uncomfortable," Dan stated loudly, taking off his belt and throwing it across the room. He lifted his hips off from the couch and slid his jeans off, too.
  "Jade! Jade, do you want some pajamas? Please, don't take anything else off," Phil begged.
  "We both know you want to see me in the nude, Lester," Dan laughed, letting his head fall back.
  "Jade..." Phil started, blushing.
  "Stop calling me Jade! Jesus Christ!" Dan yelled, not in a harsh tone, though.
  "My name is Dan. Daniel."
  "Daniel Howell?" Phil's eyes lit up. That's the boy who was from Facebook. He should've realized.
  "Yeah, how did you-"
  "Come with me," Phil motioned Dan to follow him down the hallway. Phil showed him to Pj's room, he was sure he wouldn't mind.
  "Why don't you get cozy in here, I'll get you some pajama bottoms?" Phil asked politely.
  "I'm fine, Phil, jeesh," Dan huffed. "Come here," Dan held out his hand.
  Phil approached Dan and sat on the edge of the bed. Dans extended hand fell on top of Phil's head and twirled his fringe around his dainty fingers.
  "Your hair is soft," Dan laughed. So he was this kind of drunk.
  Phil started to get up, but Dan pulled him back down to the bed.
  "Please stay with me? At least until I fall asleep?" Dans eyes were big. He looked as if he genuinely needed Phil to stay with him. As if he was scared there was a monster under the bed.
  Phil obliged, leaning back a bit, resting his back on the headboard. Dan laid beside him, hand still grasped around his wrist as his eyes fluttered shut and fell into a deep sleep.