CHAPTER SEVENTEEN-MARIJUANA AND CHAINSAWS

"Yo' so you all must be livin' in da FBI department?" Dajuan said over the walkie talkie to Jackson. "Yeah we do live here, but I ain't staying. I'm leaving and they are gonna remember me. I'm gonna make my own grand exit." Jackson said. "So, you're gonna tell me anything I wanna know about your shitty group?" Dajuan said. "Yeah, anything. As long as you promise to not shoot me when I'm getting out of the city." Jackson said. "Yeah, I'll let you get out of dis joint." Dajaun said. "How many people do you got?" Dajaun asked. "We got twenty nine people I'm pretty sure." Jackson said. "A'ight. We can take that out easily." Dajaun said.

Jackson could almost smell the marijuana in Dajaun's breath over the walkie talkie. "You got any weapons." Dajaun asked. "Yeah, we got a few guns and knives. But nothing special." Jackson said. "This is gonna be easy!" Dajaun said. "...Ok..." Jackson said over the walkie talkie. He didn't know how to talk like he was from the streets. "You a little piece of crap thinkin' that we would let you out this easily." Dajaun said. "You made a deal with me that you would let me out of the city. You are not going to break that deal. And if you do, I'm gonna find you and it's not gonna turn out good for you." Jackson said over the walkie talkie. "Ah shut the shit up! Dajaun do what he want!" Dajaun said. Jackson could hear Dajaun's laugh in the background. He sounded like he hadn't been off drugs ever since the apocalypse started.

"No, I'm not telling you anymore unless you keep this deal. I'm all about deals, and you don't make deals that you can't keep." Jackson said. Dajaun laughed in the background again. "I'm not kidding. You might know everything about my group... But you don't know anything about me..." Jackson said to Dajaun over the walkie talkie. "I told you shut up!" Dajaun said as he laughed more in the background. Jackson threw the walkie talkie on the ground. He went to pick up the walkie talkie on the ground. But while he was on the ground he saw a box. Jackson dragged the box out from the corner.

He opened the box and saw hammers and drill in the box. "What the hell..." Jackson mumbled to himself. He dug through all the hammers and drill and then saw a small chainsaw buried underneath. He pulled the chainsaw out. The chainsaw reminded Jackson of his chainsaw back at home. Except Jackson's chainsaw was much bigger than this one. "What are you doing Jackson?!" Julia said. Jackson looked up and saw Julia standing in the doorway. "How long were you here?!" Jackson asked. "Long enough to know that you're gonna make a 'grand exit'!" Julia said. "Shut the hell up!" Jackson said to her. "What!" Julia said. Before Julia could stop him, Jackson already had her pinned to ground and had his finger on the switch to turn on the chainsaw.