Chapter 1

Waking up you find yourself in a dark room, unable to take in your surroundings. Standing up, you walk around the small room, feeling the walls for a light switch or some source of light. Your search ended as your hand brushed across a small lamp on what seemed to be a desk. Twisting the switch, the light turned on, revealing a tiny blue room, full of children's toys. You tilted your head in confusion. The last thing that you remembered was saying goodbye to a certain skeleton, covered in tears. You frowned, realizing that the timeline must have reset again, but you still had no idea where, or even when, you were. This was the first time that you actually remembered the last timeline, and this time, it felt weird.

Looking into a small mirror that was laid on the desk, you gasped. You were a child again. Well, even more of a child then you were before. Maybe 11 or 12. This made you even more upset, as you realized the countless bruises and cuts across your face. You were back with those demon parents. Back in that house that made you feel like nobody would ever care, where you became an emotionless child.

You heard footsteps walking towards the door and turned the lamp off. As the doorknob began to turn, you ran to your bed and covered yourself with the blanket. As the footsteps neared you, felt your heartbeat quicken and your breathing began to hitch. You're blankets were thrown off you and you were turned to look into the drunken eyes of your mother. "Goooooddd morning, brat!" She said, emphasizing the word brat. "Your father is pissing me off again, so how about I use you as a punching bag?" She chuckled and began to punch you repeatedly. You were expecting to feel immense pain, but you barely felt anything. You didn't cry or whimper, you just took the punches.

As your mother left the room, you realized why you didn't feel anything. This was about the time where the pain was numbed, due to the fact that it had happened so often. You wiped the blood off your face and curled up in your bed. You just wanted to sleep and never wake up. This timeline already felt like it was the worst, but you needed to bear through it.

The next morning, you were woken up by your parents arguing and throwing various articles of furniture. It was Monday, meaning you had to go to school, but you decided to not go today. It wasn't like your parents would care if you actually got an education or not, so it didn't pass you by as a problem. Slipping on a dirty blue sweater, a pair of worn down jeans and some cheap sneakers, you grabbed your green bookbag and snuck out of the house, trying not to get your parents attention. You then began to walk towards the park down the street.

Most people were at work or school, so it was a quiet walk. Once you made it to the park, you laid under one of the trees and pulled a notebook and a pencil out of your bookbag. You began to doodle random circles, birds, and anything else that popped into your mind. A small drop of water fell onto the notebook and you looked up at the sky. It wasn't raining, and there wasn't a single cloud in the sky, so you stared at the small puddle on your paper. Another droplet fell onto the notebook as you realized that the water droplets were actually tears. You stared at your doodle in your notebook and began to sob. The doodle was just a silly bottle of ketchup, but it was able to make you cry. It wasn't just the bottle that made you cry though, and you knew that very well. It was "him." The only person that you felt like you could trust and that could keep you safe. The one who was there for you when you cried, or when you needed a laugh. You missed the skeleton's smile and his horrible puns. No, you missed Sans in general.

You wiped away your tears and began to doodle Sans. You knew that you usually never remembered, and for precaution, you wanted to have some way to remember him. He was the only thing that kept you going after all. Without him, how will you be able to stay determined?

Looking up at the sun that was beginning to set, you packed your notebook of doodles into your bookbag and began to walk back to your house. You hoped that your parents would take it easy on you today, but you wished even more that Frisk would hurry this time, and set the underground free. She hopefully would set them free this time, right?

A/n: Hello again! How are you allllll? Oh so I drew the doodle for this chapter and drew the cover. I'm not the best at drawing, and the cover as my first attempt at drawing digitally, so it's kinda... not good. Also, I'm already doing bad with scheduling, but you didn't know that did you! Okay now you do, but shh. Anyway I hope you guys enjoyed!
~Writer-chan