Important

Author's note

Unravel Me.

Those two words are probably what made this book and account well known, and I was happy that I'd even got more then 10 views and followers.

When I first joined wattpad(introduced by a great friend of mine; x_GalaxyRebel_x ) I was obviously an amateur, judged by the style I wrote my first few chapters. And beside style, the laws of writing a book. Yes. There are no 'officials' in book-writing, but by 'laws' I mean how to make a book.

And being the amateur, (and also said in my biography) I just let go of it and Yolo-ed it, not caring about the point of this book.

I already set my heart on the plot that this was Dante's artificial and/or fake past, but I never said to myself;

What is he going to do?

So, I'm not liking where I brought this book to, and decided that I'd discontinue it, and there's no stopping it. I finally realized that not only dramas, science and all other things need potential and fixed logic.

Don't worry. I'm making another mcd book. I hope you understand. But aside that, thank you.

Thank You for absolutely everything; the support, tips, votes and follows. I appreciate that.

I'm sorry, and I hope you understand. Stay awesome.

Thanks.