:.. Chapter 4 ..:

Hey guys! Sorry it took me forever to update! And THANKYOU SOOOO MUCH FOR 80+ reads! Now Onto the story! Warning->> there are alot of screaming in this chapter, don't blame or kill me pleassse. 

#SCREAMS4LIEF    #YMIR #I_Have_to_stop

Dante's POV

I looked left and right confused, until I was all alone in the middle of no where, Sherry disappeared deeper into the woods, thar mysterious boy disappeared into the fog. I looked left and right, searching for anyone or even just a sign. I caught sight of gates that led into the same village we were. The buildings were tall, the churches were huge. I wondered off, not knowing were to go and where I am. Standing in what I believe the town square, I gazed up upon the blue sky. I walked a bit further and deeper to the village, then I stumbled on a wall and a gate made of gold, it had flowers carved into it and it was in a shape of an arch. The gates were concealing a colossal castle (Is this the correct way to use the word colossal?) made of quartz, large windows, a bell tower in the middle, it has four points and a large field which made the scenery way more beautiful. I saw a vine tall enough for me to reach the other side of the small, big wall. I started climbing and stopped in my tracks.
Damn it! Guards.. Everywhere! I thought, i held my katana closer and tightened my grip. Just then I saw a person walked in, wearing a white cape, the hood covering the person's face. Whoever it is, he or she has red outlines on it and a small cross on it's back. I looked down, carefully so that I do not fall without intending to do so. I took myself down and hid behind a bush.
"Evening" said the cloaked person, by the sounds of it, it's a she.
"Evening! As stoic as usual I presume" said a guard.
Wait, evening? It's not even 1 o'clock yet! I thought, confused.
"The lord will be waiting for you in the throne room, I presume you've found this 'Dante'?"
"Tell word I'm here and I'll be referring to that subject, will be there in a minute" she said, the guard nodded and left the scene.
"I know you're here, you're safe now, you can come out Dante" she said, not turning. I gasped, surprised.
"How are you sure its me?" I blurted out, obviously annoyed and surprised.
"'Cause I have eyes Dante" She said, annoyed as well. She turned around, looking up, her hood slid down her hazel hair, revealing her face...
"It- it- IT'S YOU!!!" I exclaimed, running out of the bushes into her arms. It was Sherry.
"My Irene, I've only been gone for a few hours" she said, blank.
"It felt like years...." I said, I hated being alone, even when its just a minute or so, I've always wanted to be with someone. Never alone. I could feel her stroke my hair, breathing on me. I felt my eyes pricked. I was crying, I buried my face on her shoulder, resting my head. I had too, what ever the reason is. I just wanted to go home, live my life and devote my life to our lord. Well, I have no more choices here... Well, there's no turning back. Might as well work here. Should I give up hope?
"Uh... When did you change?" I blurted out, blushing a bit. I looked at her, she's changed a lot in such short period of time. She was expressionless, stoic.
"Uh... Obviously just now?" She said bluntly. She shook her head, shoving me towards the gates. I stared at her, confused.
"H- Hey! What was that for?!" I asked. She turned and looked left and right. She shoved us both into a random bush and covered my mouth with her hands.
"I swore she was here before..." A guard said, the same one Sherry talked to earlier on.
"Who's tha-" I asked, in reply I got slapped on the face by Sherry.
"Don't be an idiot Dante!!!" She whisper shouted. I nodded, rubbing my cheek. I took a deep breath and started climbing the vine. I looked back hesitantly, seeing that she left already heading in to the castle already. I kept climbing and jumped down the gates afterwards. I rented a room in a fairly cheap inn and stayed there for the night. The room wasn't big, but big enough for me. The bed was next to the window, the bedside table on it's left, a little lamp, a table in the middle,two chests placed right next to the small kitchen. I took a seat and started reading until I heard a knock on my door revealing a little boy with a bundle of flowers in his hands.
"Welcwom two Oak.. O kak... O' KA KWA!" He managed to say, It took me a while to figure out what he said. I gave him a warm smile and took a step back.
"ZANE!!! COME DOWN HERE THIS INSTANT!" I heard a voice, it belonged to a female though I don't know who.
"Um... M'lady, I don't think that it's-" Another voice said, cut off by the same voice as before.
"I DON'T CARE FOR IRENE'S SAKE!!!"
I heard loud thumping and loud foot steps heading this way. I held my breath and blinked a few times. The little kid ran up to me and hid behind my legs, peeking out his small head out.
"Oh, ZANE! COME BACK HERE BRAT!" The woman came up to view, she shouted and proceeded walking. Not long after, another person came into view. She just stood there then turned to me.
"Heh, I see you're staying." She said, it was Sherry, she tilted her head to the right and reached for the little boy and ruffled his raven hair.
"C'on.. Lets go him lil' dude" she said while waving goodbye to me. I nodded and smiled, closing the door behind me, I heard a few shouts and screams outside my door but didn't mind at all.
"Hm... O'ka ka?" I asked myself, sitting on the fluffy bed. I rolled up my sleeves and laid down, staring absent minded. I took my blade and just started swinging it in practice. The I just blacked out all of sudden.