:.. Chapter 6 ..:

So.. before I start this story I just wanted to say that there was a TINY 'cross-over' of AoT [Attack on Titan] and MCD [McDonalds- wait wut?] ( No serious Minecraft Diaries) Yea.... THANKS LEVI!! *gives cookies and cream- wait no just cake there. all righty! And thank you so so so much for 200+ reads and 30+ followers guys!ALRIGHT!TO THE CHAPTER!!  /) ^.^; (\

Dante's POV
I sat up, rubbing my head. I looked to my side to see a note;

"Be back soon, summoned by the king" ~You-Know-Me

"Uh.... What?" I asked myself, staring blankly at the piece of paper with a neat yet sloppy handwriting on it.
"Oh you're awake!" A voice called out, I shot my head to my right to see a young boy - probably as old as me - holding a clipboard with papers attached, grey glasses and a heart warming smile on his face.
"Uh... Yea?" I replied, not sure of what I'm supposed to do, "where am I?"
"Oh, a medical tent"
"Why?"
"For medical treatment of course"
"Oh"
"The name's Josh by the way"
I nod, smiling. Then a girl with a fairly large pile of paper in her hands came , she had brown hair, a white coat, a button-up-blouse and a pair of jeans.
"Josh! This is all your trash."
"Cordelia, this is called 'paper work'" he retorted, turning to 'Cordelia'.
"Still!"
"Deal, calm down"
"NOT UNTIL YOU-" her voice then became muffled with Josh stuffing a small apple in her mouth. Where did he get that?
"Sorry about her ... Weird demeanor sir..." Josh apologized to me, bowing slightly. I shook my head , "no, it's alright... — sir"
"Anyways ~ my name is Cordelia!" The girl with brown hair introduced, then glared at Josh for a second before munching the apple that was once stuffed in her face — or mouth, "so uh... Ms. Kagura just came by and said that she went back to the castle for a meeting..." She informed. I nodded, shifting my gaze at the piece of paper once again.

~ T I M E _ S K I P ~

"Dante? You here?" Some one called out, I shot mu head to the right and saw Sherry, "Oh great you're awake"
"Of course I'd be!" I said, with a grin. I took a cup of tea and offered it to her, "tea?"
"No thank you" she declined, walking up to me.
"So..." I began, "what did the king wanted with you?" I asked out of curiosity, taking a glance at her before I took a sip from the small cup of tea. I saw her shrug, and stare towards space and said, "Garte just wanted me to deal up with somethings, he wanted my to get Garroth back"
"Garroth?"
"Hm"
With that our small conversation stopped, we both stayed quite, enjoying each other's presence.
"Hey, Sher" I asked, cutting of the awkward tension between us both.
"Hm?"
"What are we going to do about the bandits?"
".... What bandits?" She asked, clearly confused. I furrowed my eyebrows a big and sat at the edge of the bed, letting my legs dangle at the edge, "the one we saw in the forest" I informed her, giving her eye contact.
"They're most likely gone anyways, it's been nearly a day or so" She shrugged and took a seat on a chair in front of me. I notice her visually sigh and stared at the floor. Then there was a long period of silence.
"I'm leaving tomorrow" The brunette began, gazing up at me, My eyes widen. She was leaving me here? I barely even know this place! Why? "Wanna come?" I blink a few times before I nod. She stood up and gestures me to follow so I did. I was wobbly for a bit but I got the hang of it, despite a bruise on my shin — where did that come from?
We walked until we reached a little house. Sherry opened the door to be met by a small corridor, at the end you could see a bit of the living room.
"Someone's going to help us" Sherry informed, holding the door so I can walk in. As I walked down the narrow hallway, I hear a click, as if to symbolize the door was closed.
At the end I see a girl with fiery red hair with teal eyes, wearing a white shirt and a jean jacket that lay beside her — I assume it is her's — a pair of jeans and combat boots, across from her I see a boy — blonde, he wears a button-up shirt and a pair of jeans, he wears army boots, he had ocean blue eyes.

"Hello!" The blonde greeted with a smile, "my name is Jack, Jackson actually- but call me Jack" I smile back and bow slightly, then I turn to the girl.
"Hi" she began, "my name is

"Questa, Questa Wom"

[A//N]

HI! Hello from the other side!
Alright, sorry it's been so long since I've updated, don't worry "Rebelle" you will make your appearance in the second one. I promise it would be cool. So yea! CCtheWritec , there you go your OC, THANKS!