:.. Chapter 3..:

-Good bye-

Dante's POV

We sat down on the logs we placed down. She brushed out her hazelnut hair out of her icy blue eyes. And stared at me like there was a bug on my face or something. Uh... This is getting a bit awkward. My dark blue eyes are trying to at least look at... A tree or at least something else, but somehow, I wasn't able to. After a while the little 'stare down' she finally said a word.

"So aren't you going to ask anything or..." She asked her voice trailed off. She leaned to the left and took out her diamond sword and stood up. She ran towards me and jumped over the log I was sitting on. I quickly turned around and saw her sword clashing with a dark, purple-ish-black one. Who was it? Well, it was A bandit, yet again. I stood up ready to fight.

"What are you doing here?" I asked. As I ran up to him and swung one of my katanas at his face. He easily dodged it by leaning to the left.

Not again...

He ran up to me and swiped his sword my hand. He got it, it really, really hurts I fell to my knees and screamed in pain. I placed my hand on my wound, trying to at least make it stop bleeding, but I couldn't. Now my hands are covered in blood, neither of my swords are in range. I just closed my eyes and accepted my faith, ever should I die, or live. I closed my eyes and held my breath. My wound just keeps burning. I couldn't hold it anymore. Just after I gave up hope, I felt someone hugging me.

"Please... Don't leave me Dante..." She said, I could feel tears on my shoulder. Then it started to rain. Oh great. I slowly opened my eyes to see... Kagura hugging me with tears streaming down her cheeks, and 2 bandits dead. I looked down and stayed silent. I know I should say something to her, but what? I know didn't want her to think I'm... Gone. I would have too if I was her.

"Please... Just... Just say something... Anything..." Kagura said, still stuttering. I could feel her shacking, I could hear the wind howling, I could see us in the reflection of the water.

"Kagura..." I mumbled. I tried hard not to cry, but I couldn't help it. I started sobbing. She lifted her head from my shoulder and smiled, yet still crying. She wiped my tears and said,

"Don't you ever scare me like that again... Got that? Twinkle table doesn't want to lose you..." She said, she giggled a bit. I could see she was trying to make me smile. So I gave her one, in fact, I laughed! I know I used to call her that. She took off her jacket and raped it around my hand, it was still hurting but, somehow, it got better very fast.

"But you're jacket, it's going to be—" I said, I looked into her ice blue eyes and stared into them. She placed her hand over mine, preventing me from ever undoing the knot she did with her jacket.

"Keep it" Kagura said.

"Th- thank you..." I said. She lifted her hand up. We stared into each other's eyes until we heard thunder. BOOM! We looked up into the sky in an instant. Suddenly, everything became calm and still. Nothing made a sound, nothing made rustle, not a bird up in the dark gray sky, not even a lightning strike, It was way to quite.... We stood... Well, sat still right there, at that spot. I wouldn't let go of her shoulders, but slowly, I let them go and stood up. I looked up to the dark sky to see everything frozen in time. I looked at Sherry (I'm just going to write her like this from now) and held my breath, hoping she would at least move a little.

"What are you looking at?" She asked, with one eye brow raised. I quickly looked away and responded with a smile and said,

"N- nothing..."

I walked back into our tent and took my favorite book out and started to read, yes my hand still hurts but I tried to forget about it by reading. It was about 4 friends having unexpected adventures. It was a very interesting book. My favorite character would be Jeffery. I read until I fell asleep.