Chapter seven - Acquaintance

[A//N] Author's note

Before I start this chapter, I'd like to write somethings. First off, I'd like to say that I changed the format of this book. Second, So before any of you start asking 'when will Dante meet Aphmau?' I'd like to inform you the general information of this book. It's fake. No like the plot. The plot is completely original, and that when Dante meets Aphmau is when this book ends. So yes. This has absolutely nothing to do with the actual series of Minecraft Diaries. But I hope telling you this doesn't change your view of this book and that you'll continue reading it. Thanks.

>>>><<<<

>>>><<<<

"We've been walking for hours!" Questa complained, collapsing onto the soft green grass.

"I know but we still have to keep going.." Dante encouraged them, determination shining on his eyes. Sherry shook her head, "Dante, listen. Bandits aren't a big deal around here, it's been going on for a long time" She informed, emphasizing the 'long' in her sentence. Dante still refused to back down.

"But what if this gets out of hand! What if they ended up-" He was cut off by a stern voice.

"Dante." Josh began, "this already is out of hand and has been since for ever. Why do you think we have walls huh? I thought you were smarter than this." He said sternly, glaring at the blue haired man. Dante sighed as he gripped his sword tighter. Just as if in cure, a. Gun shot was heard in the distance.

"What was that?" Questa asked, looking around anxiously, her eyes darted around, trying their best to see in the dark. At the corner of a tree, she could see a silhouette of a person, and can barley make out a gun. Questa taps the closest person next to her, Dante. "What?" He replied, as he didn't notice the situation. Questa pointes at the silhouette, "look"

The blue haired man arched an eyebrow out if curiosity, amusement and confusion. The shadow was moving ever so slightly closer to the group.

"..." It was dead silent between Josh and Sherry, and the duo were known for some rumored 'telepathy' skills together, and as the shadow approached them, the two nodded at each other and ran different directions.

"Three, two," Sherry counted down, clutching a long string of rope and her dark sword in the other one, "now," with that she ran and surrounded the area, with the help of Josh, with ropes, so it looked like those fighting arenas you'd see.

"Freeze!" Questa demanded, aiming her sword at the shadow, unfortunately for them, the moon was blocked out by a large cloud, which gave them limited light.

"I can say the same for you, bandits" The feminine voice said. A girl, Dante thought as he looked around. Questa, on the other hand scoffed, "we're not bandits, you are" She said. The person came in and shook her head, "I'm none of those type"

"Then reveal yourself!" Josh inquired, As he sliced a piece of grass, "and what and who are you?"

"Tell me what are you doing here and who are you!" She demanded before telling her identity. Josh nodded, "I'm Josh, that's Kagura, or Sherry, then there's Questa and that's Dante, we're here to capture the bandits, hopefully"

He received looks like 'are you serious?' Because of his lack of trust given to this stranger. The person nodded as she took off her hood to reveal her face, she had long lilac hair, with shining blue eyes.

"So are you implying that I can trust you?" The Lilac asked. Dante nodded, "definitely, unless you try to kill us" He said. The female nodded, "My name is Heather, call me Rebelle" She said.

"Good to know you Rebelle," Sherry greeted her,expression still blank. Rebelle smiled ever so slightly, and nodded, "it's great to be your acquaintance"

***

I know it's crappy and short but yay! Rebelle! :)