Epilogue

1 year later...
Jordin POV

"Alissa stop running!" I yelled from the kitchen. She's been running around this house all day. I dont know whats got her so hyped. Mykell has been sitting up watching cartoons. They've started walking and they can talk but not that good. They piece words together and call it a sentence. Its super cute.😊

"I'm back!" August announced stepping in the door with Chris, Ciara and Lil Chris. Trey and one of his girls Janae. Coco, Tyga and their child Imani. They ended up getting a surrogate to have a baby.

"Wazzup!" Trey yelled. Janae waved. Alissa ran to him and reached out her arms for him to pick her up. He reached down and picked her up.

"You gettin to big for this lil girl. You can walk now." He said.

She laughed and clapped her hands together. "Twey!"

"Mama." Mykell said coming into the kitchen.

"Yes?" I answered slicing the chicken.

"Eat. Eat." He reached for the chicken and I gave him a small piece. He began to smack on it and run back to the living room.

"Hey babyeh." Aug came up behind me and kissed my cheek. "How's my wife today?"

"Great." I answered.

"Hi Mommy!" Ciara said coming in with Janae and Coco.

"Hey girlies!" I exclaimed giving them hugs.

"Stop!" I heard Mykell shout. I walked in the living room and saw Trey trying to turn the channel.

"Nigga what are you doin?" I asked hands on my hips.

"I'm tryna watch the game. He got tv in his room he betta go upstairs." He said.

"Let him watch his show I'm peace."

"Come on babyeh we tryna watch da' game." August pleaded.

"Take that shidd to the den. I'll call y'all when dinner's ready." I waved them off.

"But i-"

"Take y'all asses to the den leave them kids be." Ciara pointed.

"Man Ight wateva. Ya' comin wit me babyeh?" He asked Alissa.

"I go wit DaDa!" She clapped.

So they went down to the den while we finished cooking dinner. Mykell still sat in the living watching cartoons.

"So..." Coco said looking towards Janae.

"So what?"

"You and Trey have been gettin pretty close." Ciara answered.

"You really think so?"

"Girl yes." I told her.

She giggled. "I hope so."

20 minutes later...

"Y'all! Dinner is ready!" I yelled. Mykell shot in the dining room. Again just like his eatin ass Daddy.😂 Soon after, the boys came upstairs. Alissa was on August's neck laughing at her goofy Daddy.

"DaDa! DaDa! DaDa!" She repeated laughing.

Alissa was the happiest child I've ever seen. She was hype. Mykell was more reserved. He was hype at times but it was morely chill. The main thing they had in common was looks.

"MaMa! I eat." She said.

"Yes baby. You eat." I chuckled. I made hers and Mykell's plate. Then me and the girls started on everybody else's. After they were made we pass them out. We all sat down and waited for August to bless the food before we ate. When he was done we began to throw down.

Damn! Why I gotta be such a good cook? This food is good as hell. I made Angel Hair noddles with chicken slices that had been tossed in different spices. And man it was good.

"Mama. Eat mo'." Mykell held out his plate. I chuckled. Just like his Daddy eatin ass.😁

Well this is the end. I will make another book but it won't be as soon as y'all will like. It'll be some time. Besides I'm not sure about the name or cover for the next book. Pm me if you have any ideas.

Excuse mistakes. Much love.😘💋

Jae😙💙