Chapter 16: You Tried It

Jordin POV

I woke the next mornin layin on my husband's bare chest. I traced his tattoos and smiled against them. I couldn't have been happier that this man was mine, now, officially.

I was now Jordin Brianna Alsina. I smiled to myself at that thought.

I got out of bed and cut on the shower. I washed my hair and washed my body thoroughly. I heard my phone vibrate but I chose to ignore it. Before I left I told people not call my phone. Bcuz Jordin is completely off limits. Unavailable.

I finished washin my body, got out and lotion downed. I put on my undergarments and looked thru my suitcase for something to wear.

I decided on ripped cuffed jeans, baby blue cropped top and CT Sunset Low Converse also blue. I looked in the mirror and I was like 'Damn I look bussin!'

I went into the kitchen gettin ready to make breakfast then remembered where I was

I went into the kitchen gettin ready to make breakfast then remembered where I was. And chuckled.

Then I felt strong arms wrap around my waist and saw a shirtless Aug.

I turned around leaning against the counter him still holding onto my waist.

"Goodmornin' babyeh." He said quickly peckin my lips.

"Mornin!" I exclaimed.

"I see ya' got da' feelin back in yo legs!" He laughed. I punched him in his shoulder.

"It ain't funny."

"Its ight babyeh. Don't be ashamed. Its jus' a reminder dat Daddy laid down dat pipe too good." He smirked cockily.

"Jackass." I stated.

"I'm sorry. What was dat?" He said cuffin his ear.

I smiled pecked his lips. "Nun."

"Yea. Keep it dat way." He said headin to the shower.

He walked off and disappeared into the room.

"Jackass." I mumbled again smilin.

My phone phone started to pop off. Got me like damn. I picked it up and saw a bunch of twitter notifications. I pulled them up and smiled.

HisNumber1: Jordin was too qute in her custom made Wedding dress yesterday😚💍

Epic_luv: Mr. And Mrs. Alsina💏💕 #forever