Chapter 23: He's Coming

Jordin POV

I stretched out and felt August's face next to me. God has surely blessed this man in many places. I thought biting my bottom lip. His strong jawline structure, a beautiful white smile and a sexy caramel complexion. Lord have mercy.

I climbed on top of him and kissed down his Self Made side burns to his jawline. While I ran my hand down his chest to his abs.

"August?" I sang.

He stirred in his sleep and groaned.

"August?" I sang again.

"Mmm?" Aug whined.

"Wake up."

"Mmhm." He groaned.

I put my hand in his briefs and stroked his member. "Shit..." He trailed. I giggled and continued stroking. Finally he woke up gripping my hips and slid his hand in my panties. Rubbing my clit, he smirked at me as I threw my head back moaning.

He slid his ring finger in me while still rubbing it with his thumb. I felt myself shake as he flipped us to where he was on top. I shook again.

"You wanna cum?" He whispered in my ear.

I nodded my head as bit my lip.

"Say my name."

I couldn't he felt to damn good. My moans caused him to pump fiercely in and out of me.

"Don't cum til you say my name." He commanded going even faster and slipping his middle finger in too. Now he had in two fingers inside me.

"Mmm Au-Au..." I stuttered.

"Whats my name?"

I moaned on the edge of my climax.

"Say it!" He growled.

"D-d-d-daddy!!" I screamed.

He chuckled, "Cum for daddy." He said lowly in my ear.

I shook and came hard on his fingers. He chuckled and slid out his fingers. Then he stuck them in his mouth tasting my sweet juices.

"Damn babyeh ya' taste good."

I giggled and got up and stripped out of August's T-shirt. I walked into the bathroom to take a shower.

"I know ya' not gettin in without me." August said.

I smirked and used my finger telling him to come here. He smiled, stripped and came in behind me.

Ciara POV

I was up playing on my phone waiting for Chris to get out the shower. I was 7 months and looked like a cow. I got up and looked in the full length mirror.

"Ugh!" I groaned at myself. I was big as hell. I can't fit any of my clothes. I'm swole. My feet fat. My face is broken out. Mood swings. Horomone all over the damn place. OMG I hate being pregnant. I mean I did like feeling him growing inside. But OMG!

I felt arms wrap around my waist. He rubbed my belly.

"Wadup baby boy! How ya doin in there?" Chris smiled kissing my belly.

He started to kick like crazy.

"Damnit Chris! Stop that!"

He smacked his lips, "Tell yo Mama quit hatin on our relationship... Yea."

I smacked the back of his head. He laughed, "Ight lil man. Calm down in there."

I felt this sharp pain in my stomach as Chris got up and walked to the closet. I ignored it at first but then happened again a little sharper.

"Uh! Chris!" I screamed.

"Whats wrong baby?"

He saw me holding my stomach and immediately threw on sweat pants and a tank. He picked me up and jetted downstairs grabbing his keys and drove to the hospital.

"Chris!?"

"What is it baby?" He asked calmly.

"My water just broke!!" I screamed. I felt him speed up and I felt sick I threw up.

I couldn't be in labor I'm not due til 2 more months.

Jordin POV

"Uh August!" I screamed as I dug my nails deep into his back. The slapping of our bodies echoed through the shower.

My legs shook and he twitched. I came hard for the fifth time this morning. Soon after my climax I felt his warm load shoot in me. He pulled out and our chests heaved up in down.

He turned off the shower and wrapped a towel around us as we got out. We walked in the room August still wrapped around me. I walked over to the dresser grabbing my undergarments. He let me go walked over to his dresser grabbing his briefs and some sweats. My phone started ringing. I looked over at it and saw that it was Chris.

LightSkinned😒😂: BrightSkin?

Me: What?

LightSkinned😒😂: Ciara is in labor

Me: Ohmygosh! Is she okay? Where are you?

LightSkinned😒😂: We at the hospital already but y'all need to get here like now!

Me: Ight we on the way see you in a few.

LightSkinned😒😂: Bye BrightSkin.
*click*

"What was dat about?" August asked pulling on his shirt.

"Um... CiCi's in labor." I answered.

Imma end it right there. 2 chapters in one day hasn't happened in a while huh? Lol.

Thoughts? Comments? Questions? Votes?

Excuse mistakes. Much love.😘💋

Jae😙💙