Chapter 1: I Love Watchu Do

Nicki POV

"Trey. Trey." I sang.

He stirred in his sleep a lil. I chuckled.

"Trey." I kissed his ear seductively.

He groaned. "Okay Nicki. I'm up." He smiled at me and gripped my hips firmly.

"Twey Bwer?" I mimicked a child's voice.

"NickaBear?" He mimicked.

I giggled, "Can we go out today?"

He ran his fingers down his face and exhaled, "Ight babygirl. Where ya wanna go?"

"I don't know." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Well how about we gon shoppin uh?" He smiled.

"Okay!" I hopped up and ran to the bathroom.

"You taking a shower without me?" He pouted.

I laughed and gestured him in with me.

Jordin POV

"OMG this shidd is so stressful!" I blew air outta my mouth from frustration. Placing two fingers on each temple I massaged them.

"Tell me about it." Ciara said as she wobbled over to me, her hand on her lower back.

Where tf was Coco? She's suppose to be helping me with this shidd. I mean CiCi was here helping me. Filling in for Coco but she's my Maid of Honor, not Ciara.

"Whatchu doin now?" She asked.

"I'm tryna figure out this damn sitting chart. Bcuz you know not everybody can sit next to each other. OMG I'm growing gray hairs from this shidd." I answered.

"Awe well weddin's off. I can't be datin no ole' ass guhl wit gray hairs an' shidd." August said comin in from the studio.

"Wadup BriteSkin!" Chris laughed.

"Leave me the hell alone! I'm so not in the mood right now!" I yelled and went up to my room.

"Ooooo! You in trouble! Come on Ciara lets get the hell outta here! Its finna be a blood bath in this bitch tonight!" I heard him yell.

I wish he would shut the fuck up.

Tyga POV

"Getcho ass up." I think she said. Man is too early in the mornin for this shidd. Yellin and all. She need to take her ass back to sleep.

"Michael getcho lying cheating ass up out this bed!! Right now!!" She snatched the cover from off of me.

"Coco leave me the hell alone and let me sleep! Its to fuckin early for you to be comin at me with this bullshidd! Get the fuck on!" I snatched the cover back.

"Fine then imma let ya mama come up here and whoop ya ass!" She stomped off back downstairs.

'Bruh wtf!' I thought throwin the sheet across the bed and hoppin the shower. I don't have time for no bullshidd today.

I gotta get ready for my tour next week. Coco's been havin these major ass mood swings and shidd. She need to chill. I don't normally put my hands on no female but Coco been pushin a nigga to it lately.

All these thoughts are rushin through my mind while I was in the shower.

I wonder is she pregnant. Or more than likely her time of the month is comin. I don't know but whateva it is she need to fix that shidd real quick. Cuz Tyga ain't the one today!

Just a lil preview for ya. Nun big nun special. Any questions or thoughts? Lemme now. Excuse mistakes plz. Much love.😘💋

-Ya Girl Jae😙💙