Sneak Peek

1 Month later
Day of the Wedding...
Jordin POV

I breathed deeply and looked in the mirror and smoothing my dress. I finally got everything just right for this Wedding. Me and Coco patched things. After she told about what happened with Tyga and all. He's a bitch but wateva.

So she's now helping me with my veil and straightening my train.

"You ready?" Coco asked.

"I'm nervous." I showed her my hand which shakin so hard.

"Girl! Don't worry bout it! August loves you and everything is gon go just fine." My cousin, Destini assured me.

"I hope you're right." I mumbled.

Chris POV

Where the hell is this nigga? I thought. He was 15 minutes late. Yes. I'm talkin bout August. How his ass gon be late for his own shidd.

"Mane calm down. I'm sure he'll show up soon." Derrick said fixin his tie.

"How the hell am I suppose to calm down!? August is 15 minutes late for his own Weddin!"

I heard someone mess with the door knob. I pray to God is August. But naw it's Trey.

"Any luck?" I asked frantically.

"Naw. Mane and I've looked at all his possible spots... nun." He shook his head.

Mane wtf!?

Here's just a taste of what's to come.👀😏

Where's August? Do you think he got cold? Will he show up in time to name Jordin, Mrs. Alsina? Will August completely throw his Wedding away?

Will Chris tell Jordin or any of the women?
Stay tuned and find out! Excuse mistakes. Much love.😘💋

Jae😙💙