Chapter 3: You Stupid Yo

Next Day, At the Studio...
Chris POV

He buried his face in the palm of his hands. I can't believe what he was tellin me. In they fuckin house tho! Like if you gon cheat then go to her place. Or betta yet don't do the shidd at all.

"I fucked up bad." Tyga sighed.

"But wasn't it a one time thing?" Trey asked.

"Naw I did a couple times before. A lil more explicit." He answered.

Me and Trey shook our heads in disappointment. August hasn't said shidd the whole time. He just sat there arms folded across his chest, fury in his eyes. It was like sitting with the devil himself.

Then August just got up, dusted off his pants then left. I already knew what he was thinkin. I also knew that he that if he stayed any longer it wouldn't end pretty

"You stupid yo!" Trey sucked his teeth.

"How could you do that man?" I semi-yelled.

"Man I don't know. Ight. But I know I fucked up. I mean like Chris wtf do I do? I may have just lost my fuckin wife! My wife, Chris! First my child and now my wife! What if she divorce me? I can't live with that!" He cried.

This is a first time in along time I've seen Tyga cry. Ya know? Like Tyga ain't the type to express his feelins or cry about'em ya know?

But now he got a huge possibility of losin his wife of 2 years. I knew him and Coco was TRULY the ONLY woman he wanted. But see I know Coco too. I know she ain't gon take no shidd from nobody, regardless of who it is.

"Imma tell you like this. Don't just say you love her or say that you're sorry. Show her. I learned that women don't go off words. They go off actions. Show her that you mean the stuff you say. Yea Tyga you fucked up bad and know yo stupid ass gotta fix it." I told him.

He shook his head in understanding and blew air outta his mouth. He fucked up but now he gotta fix it.

Jordin POV

I promise I hate bein on my cycle. I mean the mood swings and the cravings and other shidd. I appreciate August bein patient with me.

This shidd is crazy like I ain't never been like this. Anyway I'm at the bridesmaids dress fitting. Tryna find Ciara's dress since she's gettin bigger and everything. And by my wedding she'll be 5 months, so we gotta reconstruct her dress a lil more.

"How does this look?" She asked twirling.

"Great. But don't do all that twirling. I don't want my nephew come out to early." I laughed.

She laughed with me and looked back in the mirror.

She turned around and smiled at. She walked down to me and grabbed my hands.

"You excited?" Ciara cheesed.

"Girl nervous. Excited. Stressted." I answered. "All that."

"Quit worryin Jo. Everything is gon be just find. Don't worry. You have a man that loves you and only you."

Here's my lil update! Hope you enjoy! Much love.😘💋
-Jae😙💙