Chapter 25: Is You Is or Is You Aint

2 weeks later...
Jordin POV

I ran to the bathroom to throw up. I can't even eat anything without throwing it right back. August leaned over next to me pulling my hair back and rubbing my back in comfort.

"Babyeh? Ya thank ya' pregnant?" He continued to rub my back.

I coughed and wiped my mouth, "I don't think so..." I trailed.

"Imma make ya' an appointmen'." He walked downstairs as I continued to throw up my guts.

My phone rang telling me that somebody was calling me.

Mommy😍🌹: Hey Stinka.

Me: *cough* Hey Mommy.

Mommy😍🌹: How are you?

Me: I'm good mama. I've just been havin a lot of morning sickness lately and headaches.

"An' eatin err'thang." August laughed.

Me: *fans him off*

Mommy😍🌹: Is that August?

Me: Yes of course.

Mommy😍🌹: Tell him I said shush and leave you alone. But anyway what's wrong with you baby girl?

Me: I don't know Mommy.

Mommy😍🌹: You could be pregnant...

Me: I don't know but August made me an appointment

Mommy😍🌹: Alright I hope you're doing okay I'll call you later baby let me know what the doctor says okay? I love you.

Me: I will and I love you too.
*click*

2 days later...

I sat in the cold lobby waiting for my name to be called. I was nervous. I had so many questions running through my mind. Was I pregnant? Was I ready to be a mother? Would August be happy?

"Jordin Alsina?" The receptionist called.

I got up and walked into the room and met with the Doctor.

"Hello I'm Doctor Styles. What seems to be the problem today?"

"I wanna get a pregnancy test." I stated.

"Alright I need you pee in this cup and then I'm going to take some tests." He said handing me a cup and stepping out of the room.

I went into the small bathroom that was located in the room. I did my business and walked out the bathroom. The doctor came in drew some blood and took the cup and walked back out the room. I was shaking so hard. August must've noticed because he grabbed my hand.

"Err'thang'll be okay." He said giving my hand a slight squeeze.

I gave him a reassuring smile. Soon the doctor came back in looking at my test results on the clipboard.

"Well Mrs. Alsina it's seems that you are about 2 and half weeks pregnant. Congratulations." Doctor Styles smiled.

My eyes grew wide and I looked over at August who was smiling showing his beautiful pearly white teeth.

"Now I'm gonna give you some vitamins to take. You're going to need monthly check ups. Okay? You have any questions for me?" He asked.

"Naw not at the moment." I answered.

"Alright you can pick up your prescriptions at the front desk as you sign out. Congrats again." He walked out leaving me and August smiling like some nerds.

I can't believe me and August are going to be parents. Nothing could possibly go wrong.

Whatchall thinkin bout that?😕😏

Thoughts? Comments? Questions? Votes?

Excuse mistakes. Much love.😘💋

Jae😙💙