Chapter 6: I Can't Do It

Coco POV

I met with a lawyer today. I...I can't divorce Tyga. I love him entirely to much, so we just gon be legally separated for awhile. Until he gets his shidd together and realize what he has in front of him.

What is it with men that they don't realize what they have until it's gone? Why do I love that man so much. He hurt me so bad.

Then my phone rang and it was Tyga.

Hubby: Hey baby? How ya' doin?

Coco: Hey. I'm alright.

Hubby: Thats good...

Coco: Watchu want Michael?

I haven't changed his contact name yet.

Hubby: Courtney? Can we go somewhere and talk tomorrow?

Coco: I don't know. I'm jus-

Hubby: Coco I just wanna talk. I'm already scared of losin you. I just wanna explain myself. I wanna tell you what it is for real.

Coco: Okay... when and where?

Hubby: At the Park on 17th Ave, at 2:30... sound good?

Coco: Thats cool. Bye Michael.

Hubby: Bye. I love you too.
*click*

I love that man so much. But how could you say you love me and cheat on me? How can you continue to be so disrespectful to the woman your oh so in love with?

It makes me feel unappreciated and unloved. I just wish he could open his eyes and see that I love him. I can't let him go even though I know I should.

I keep havin flashbacks. Me comin in my house and seein that girl suck his dick. Then him tryna make it seem like my eyes were deceiving me.

And I feel so bad bcuz I haven't been there for Pumpkin like I'm suppose to. I've just been dealin with some much shidd. With Tyga's cheatin ass. These ridiculous ass cravings. Mood swings. Hormones all over the fucking place. My weight up and down. All I want is a drink but I can't bcuz I dont wanna harm my child.

Oh yea that's right....

I'm pregnant.

Here's a quick update just a filler. Y'all been killin me with those comments. I be bussin up laughin in the middle of the night. And my mama be like what's so funny.😂😂 Anyway excuse any and all mistakes. Much love.😘💋

-Jae😙💙