Confrontation- Chapter 2

Mark jumped in and so did Ryan and Matt. You tried looking around for Mark, who was still under the water, but you couldn't find him. Suddenly, you felt two arms wrap around your waist and pull you up. You screamed before giggling. You looked at the person who was holding you, and it obviously turned out to be Mark.

You smiled as he smiled back. He laughed a little too before placing you back down in the water and kissing your cheek. You smiled and turned around to face him fully. You then jumped onto him and wrapped your arms around his neck while he wrapped his arms around you waist. He only backed up a little from your "attack". You quickly wrapped your legs around his waist as he smiled wider. You then leaned your head forward and placed your lips on his.

You kissed him softly and tenderly. He bit your bottom lip which made you smile into the kiss. It was a loving and gentle kiss. But after a few seconds, the kiss oddly enough became more...rough. It was like he was desperate to kiss you. But, Mark was never like that. He always made sure that it was gentle and that you were comfortable.

It-...it actually kind of reminded you of Dark's kisses. Why is Mark acting like this? You asked yourself. You started to remember Dark. How he kissed you passionately. And how he was always by your side. You didn't want to cry in front of Mark, and you also didn't like the fact that he was making you remember sad memories. So, you decided to back away from the kiss. You separated from the kiss and made your back go backwards, mainly away from Mark's body. But, that made you see something terrifying.

Mark had all black eyes with glowing red pupil. He growled slightly before wrapping his arms all the way around to your back and pushing you closer to his body. Your lips reconnected. But it was still rough. He tugged at your lip a lot and kissed you with a passion. It turned you on, but you knew that this wasn't the real Mark. And you wanted it to end. You slid your legs off of his waist, made your arms come off of his neck and flow back down to your sides, and quickly backed away, which made your lips separate from his. When you looked at Mark again, his eyes were turning back to brown.

Suddenly, Mark backed away and grasped onto his head. He yelled while closing his eyes. You took a step near him to let him know that you were there to help. But he quickly opened his eyes and looked at you before running out of the pool and opening the door so that he could enter the house. You just stared at the glass door, wondering what the hell just happened. You then heard a cough come from behind you. You turned around quickly and saw Ryan and Matt, just standing there in the pool while staring at you.

"Oh my god, Matt and Ryan, I am so sorry that you witnessed that. I forgot that you were there." You stated. Ryan smiled before shaking his head. "Y/N, it's fine. You two are partners. Matt and I understand...but...we don't understand what happened to Mark." Ryan replied. You hesitated before thinking about what to say to them. "Uh... I... I'm not sure." You admitted. "I honestly don't know what happened. He just...started to leave my comfort zone for kissing. I guess... I mean, I think he was just going too rough." You then looked down at the surface of the pool. "I'll go talk to him." You added before turning around and exiting the pool.

You ran on the concrete pavement and entered the house through the sliding glass door, that was still open because Mark forgot to close it when he rushed in. You looked at the wooden floor to see wet footprints. Perfect. You thought as you started to follow them. They led throw the dining room, through the kitchen and living room, up the stairs, and straight to your room. But the door was closed. You gently knocked on the door. "Mark?" You asked as you wondered if he was okay.

Mark's POV

I could feel him. He was trying to take over again. "Damn you Dark. Let me free." I mumbled as I closed my eyes, grasped my head, and clenched my teeth. I could hear his dark, evil chuckles echo in my mind.

Suddenly, a surge of power went towards my head and made me fall onto my knees while screaming in pain. I opened my eyes and looked at the mirror that was hanging on the door of my closet. I stared at my reflection. No. I stared at Dark's reflection. He was on his knees too while grasping his head. Exactly like me. But the only difference was that his eyes were black with crimson red pupils and his smile was wicked and berserk. I, on the other hand, had chocolate brown eyes with a trembling frown on my face. I looked scared while Dark looked like he was about to kill somebody. That "somebody" being me.

I closed my eyes again and whispered, "All that you are is a face in the mirror. I close my eyes, and you'll disappear." I reopened my eyes to still see Dark, but this time, he was laughing like a maniac. Suddenly, Dark stood up and emerged from the mirror. He walked towards me with a wicked smile on his face. I quickly ran towards my bureau, opened the first the third drawer, and pulled out a knife that I kept in there for "safety reasons". I looked back at Dark, who was now a mere inch away from me.

Before I could swing at him, he took a hold of my throat and lifted me up in the air. "Just give up, Mark!" He yelled. I struggled to make him release his grasp, and my breathing was failing me, but I somehow still had enough breath to say, "Never." He just laughed.

Suddenly, I heard a knock on the door followed by Y/N saying my name. Dark looked over at the door before looking back over at me. "Perfect." He whispered. "N-no... p-please, d-don't do this, D-Dark." I stuttered. He just smiled before dropping me. I breathed heavily as I stood up shakily. Dark then walked forward and entered my body like a ghost would.

I took a moment to breath before I started to feel electric shocks going through my body. I fell onto my knees while grasping my head. "D-damn, you Dark." I stuttered once again. I looked up and just stared at the ceiling as I allowed my demon brother to take over my body. My eyes started to be consumed in black before I fell unconscious. The last words I heard were from Dark. "This should be fun." He chuckled before my body gave away.

Y/N's POV

You could hear Mark talking to someone, but you didn't know who it was. You couldn't hear their conversation, all you could hear were their muffled voices. Suddenly, their conversation ended. You took this opportunity to knock again and see if Mark would answer.

Knock-Knock-Knock. "Mark? Are you alright?"You asked. "Y/N, just come in." He replied. The weird thing about his voice, though, was that it was deeper than usual. You shook your head and abandoned the weird feature before turning the knob on the door and opening it.

You walked into your room to see Mark leaning against the wall across from you while crossing his arms. But, his eyes were red. That-...that isn't Mark. You thought as you took a step back. "Mark" chuckled while black smoke formed around him. Once the black smoke vanished, you noticed that "Mark" was gone.

Suddenly, you felt someone behind you grab both of your wrists and place them behind your back. "Of course i'm not Mark. I'm your worst nightmare." "Mark" whispered. He then placed his lips on your neck which made you arch your back. He chuckled at your reaction while leaving rough kisses along your neck. How did he know what I was thinking? You thought.

"W-who t-the fuck are y-you?" You managed to say. His touch was irresistible while his voice was smooth. He could definitely turn any girl on. He took his lips off of your neck and chuckled. He then tightened his grip on your wrists. "Swearing already? Tsk, tsk, tsk, looks like you need a lesson, little girl." He replied. You growled before trying to release his hands off of your wrists. He just chuckled more and tightened his grip again. You yelped before giving up. "Good girl. Anyway, my name is Darkiplier. But you can call me Dark." He informed. Your eyes widened. No. This-...this can't be Dark. He would never do this to me. You thought. "Well, i'm afraid that you are wrong, Y/N." "Dark" stated before pushing you forward towards the bed.

You quickly turned your body around so that you landed on your back and not on your face. You stared at "Dark". The Dark that you remember had pitch black eye, even his pupils. This "Dark" had pitch black eyes but with red pupils. And you guessed that his hair was red because of Mark's hair being red. He didn't where glasses like Mark did. He was currently wearing a black button-up shirt with black pants and black shoes. You had to admit, he was really hot. But, mainly every iplier was hot. You stared deep into his eyes as he slowly walked towards you. He climbed onto the bed and placed himself on top of you. "Let's see how much I can make you scream." He whispered.