27

I hadn't slept at all that night. There was no way I know that I would never have been to sleep. I noticed my face in the mirror and winced. For as long as remember all I had was my sister and me and now me had been taken away. I had to be someone else. It was weird how much that hurt. I didn't watch to hear or see that horror again. I have been through a lot of shit in my life and I was not going to let A win.

"Maria Hill please go to the living room" said the peppy voice that

Screw it I thought. I hated my self for doing what A asked me to do. I did what A wanted me to do and I hated my self for it.

In the living room Olivia and Emma were already there. I noticed some other girls there to. They all looked scared.

I ran to my friends and hugged them.

"You okay" I asked

Emma and Olivia both looked near tears. Olivia shook her head.

"I do not want to talk about that" said Emma softly

"Who our the other girls" I mouthed

"Hello" said one of the girls

Me Olivia and Emma were silent. "I'm Jen"

I wondered if Jen was the girls real name or the name she was forced to go by.

"Is that your real name" I snapped

"Of course" said Jen

I hated the smile on her face the way she seemed so causal. For gods sake she was trapped.

"I'm Shannon" said another one of the girls

Suddenly they were all announcing there names. I felt sick when I saw there was at least twelth other girls A had kidnapped. None of them looked fine. All of them were thin. I noticed one girl had bruises on her neck and a cut on her face and forehead and a thin red line on her throat.

"Please new residents feel welcome" said the peppy voice

"Any questions" asked a girl with blond hair who's name I couldn't remember.

"How do we get out of here" I whispered under my breath

All of the girls looked terrified.

"Everyone please go to your rooms Maria Hill you must be punished" said the peppy voice

I stood still for a few sends before I spoke.

"My name is Lydia and no" I screamed

"Just do it" Shannon hissed "It will be worst if you don't"

"Everyone go to there rooms or all will suffer" said the voice

This broke me. Some how A would get me in the room and I was not having my friends suffer but why wouldn't the other girls do something why just stand there as A continued keeping there lives destroyed.

Slowly I walked to my room. Me Olivia and Emma's rooms were next to each other and we stopped as we reached.

"I'm not doing this" Emma screamed suddenly

"Or me" Olivia yelled but her voice shook

Screw it I thought. "Or me"

TWO WEEKS LATER

I lay on the floor without moving. I hadn't eaten anything for four days. They hadn't used the torture that Garrett used on me for a week but I was still weak.

"Please go to the living room" said the peppy voice

I didn't fight. I didn't want to fight. What was the point A would win I would lose.

I got up slowly and went to the living room. Olivia and Emma got there after me. Words wernt enough now.

The other girls were in the living room. One of them smiled at me. She was clearly one of the braver ones "How our you" she asked and I know what she meant

I bit back my answer of horrible "Fine" I muttered.

Would I ever escape I wondered or would I locked up for life. At the moment I was pushing towards the locked up till A decided to kill me. I have been through a lot in my life but never what A had done to me in only two weeks. I thought that A would never ever beat me. The thing was A had. I had lost A had won.

I could see in my friends faces they had been through hell. I don't know how long I was there for.

"Please follow the light to the room" said the peppy voice

I turned and saw the light.

"What shall we do" I asked Emma and Olivia

"Who cares" said Emma "We don't go we get tortured we go we get tortured"

We followed the light and opened the door to a huge room. Straight away I recognised things.

I flinched as I saw a photo of me. I was nine in the photo. I was in a girl in the photo. The girl died a week after I moved there and I was sent to live with my sister.

How the hell could A get all this stuff I wondered. How the hell did A get so much stuff about us.

There was a painting there I did. I was about five when I did the painting and it was terrible but it was mine. There was even the old bracelet. I loved the old bracelet but it was stolen off me when I was five.

I closed my eyes for a second. Screw it I thought when  I opened it. Our get killed so I might as well get killed trying to escape. The thing was I had no idea how to escape. I had tried to escape before and it only meant more torture.

Every day the power turned off for three minuets.
The moment the power went off I screamed "Run"

"Why" said one girl with blond hair "Were get caught"

"Screw it" I screamed "Might as well try"

The girls who had started running screamed for the others to come on. Surprising everyone started running.

It was one of the most terrifying moments in my life. I had almost got put once. I smashed through the door. Already A's were following us.

The first thing I heard was screaming. Everyone was running in different directions. One of the girls I was running next to suddenly stopped. Her eyes looked shocked as she looked down at her stomach. It was soaked in blood. She crumpled down and lay on the ground. I turned my head as I ran and saw an A. The A raised his gun. I spun out the way just in time.

Agents of Shield The A shieldजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें