22

I thought I was safe from A. I was in danger. I didn't talk to Sky at all. Ward was always coming  to see Sky. Sky was nice to him. I would have thought it was to stop me getting tortured but part of me thought she actually wanted to be nice to him

 At first I was so weak I couldn't move. Ward kept them from torturing me for about half a day. By that point I was stronger. I was still very weak but I thought at the very least I could walk and run.

 It was only a half day later when Garrett walked into the room.

"No please she's just a kid" Sky pleaded when she saw him.

 Garrett just took the handcuffs on me and was silent for a few seconds.

"Do I look like I care, she has something I want to find out and the kid will help be do that but actually I do care she's fifteen it will make it a lot easier for to talk" said Garrett laughing

"Ward" Sky cried and I could here he desperation in her voice "Please Ward do something" she wailed

 I struggled as he started to drag me out the room. I swung my head back but I had done it to many times and he smacked my head back and I kicked him as hard as I could and ran to the door. He swung his arm forward to punch me but I ducked. He punched me and kicked me hard.

 Ward shoved me out the way.

"John no just leave her she's a kid" Ward almost begged her

"Her or Sky" said Garrett simply

I know it would be. Ward would die before he let Sky be tortured. He didn't care about me. Nobody else seemed to matter as much as Sky. I mean I guess I could be wrong but the truth was he really did seem to act he loved Sky. He didn't care about me.

 I didn't bother to scream anything. I had handcuffs on my wrist. I had a sudden memory of when I was in class the teacher had said if you our losing and you know your losing act like your not as strong as you really our till they aren't using there full strength and then go full out on them.

 I was almost at the place were I thought I was going to get tortured when I thought I had a chance to go full out. I swung my head back and as his hands loosened on me. I managed to sort of swing him around and as he hit the ground I ran. I heard a shot of a gun and I ducked just in time.

...

 I woke up tied to the same thing Garrett had used to torture me last time.

"No" I muttered "No" I screamed

  I could remember how much pain I went through last time. I was petrified at the pain I know he would do to me.

"Somebody help" I screamed

"None's helping you Lydia but just tell me were there based and you won't have to go through the pain" Garrett told me

 I was petrified. I wanted to tell Garrett everything. tell him were the base was to stop Garrett torturing me. I wouldn't though. At the same  time I didn't want to tell him were the team were. Garrett could order squads of Hydra agents to kill Fitz and Simmons and Cassie and the rest of the team. I could never let it happen. The team had been the first people who had ever given me a place I could call home and it wasn't destroyed when I really could call it home. There was no way I was ever going to tell Garrett were the team was I would die before that happened. 

"No" I said

"You know it will kill you if you don't tell me what happens, you seen resisting it will end up killing you" he asked me

"Look's like I'm dying then" I said trying to sound calmer than I felt

"Well then so you how you feel tomorrow" said Garrett and put the machine on and I resisted the urge to say anything. I blocked out Garret's voice to stop him seeing my memory's. Pain shot through my whole body and I screamed as more pain shot through my whole body.