1

...

If you have not read the book before this it is called Agents of shield please read it but I think this one is better.

...
I wish you could pick your luck. Three days ago I turned fifteen and I did think I was actually lucky for the first time in my life. I mean I had a great sister I was staying with people who cared with me I had friends and I was happy. It' s amazing how much can change. My birthday should have been great if it hadn't been I just started getting stalked by someone called A.

Me and my friends were all fifteen now. We hadn't got any texts since the one on my birthday. That was three days ago.

"Who do you think A is" Emma my best friend asked me when I was sitting in the lunch table

"It's probly just someone trying to mess with us you know some prank text" I said

"Lydia's right" said my other best friend Olivia

"Come on let's try and find out" who Taylor really is I mean come on who sends a picture of a dead girl as a joke" said Emma impatiently

The A text we had was about some girl called Taylor Berry. It showed a picture of a murdered school girl

It's seems weird but we spend the whole time talking about A. We never thought looking Taylor up. I know we go to Shield High which is were your trained to fight and be extra clever and stuff and be spy's and later on your be able to be shield agents which is where you help the world from things from other planets and groups like Hydra and un natural things. So we should of figured it out. I mean even though I'm a freshmen its more than a little stupid I hadn't figured it out.

There were dozens of results for Taylor Berry. I typed in Taylor murdered. I still had thousands of results then I typed in Taylor killed teenage girl. Again there were thousands of results. Then I thought of her neck. The girl had been strangled I type in Taylor Berry teenage girl strangled. I clicked on one.

It was about a twelth year old girl who was killed. It was to young to be Taylor. It was on the third result I clicked on a page and saw a picture of Taylor Berry. I read the story.

MURDUERED TEENAGERS KILLER BROUGHT TO JUSTICE

Two years ago fifteen year old Taylor Berry disappeared two years and six months later Taylor's killer Ian Green aged 20 was sentenced to fifty years behind bars for first degree murder. Taylor Berry's best friend said that the fifteen year old had know Ian. She said that despite being five years old than Taylor he had flirted with her and some people think they were seeing each other. Taylor was fifteen when she went missing. She was missing for two years and after DNA testing showed it was Taylor after her body was found people needed to find out who killed Taylor. Ian claimed to be innocent but he has been put behind bars and killed himself three day's later.

"Oh my god" I said "Em's right look Taylor Berry went missing nobody found her for two years the killer killed him self after he was sent to prison and they had to use D.N.A testing somehow this stalker know something that the cops couldn't figure out for two years" I said my voice shaking

"Oh god" said Olivia sounding terrified

"Can we sit here" a voice shattered my thoughts

"Oh sure" I said without thinking and as soon as I said I thought of a way to say no. Normally I would just snap actually no but for reason I just didn't feel like it

"I'm Billie" said the girl that's Jenna and that's Carol" said the girl called Billie.

I was looking at who she pointed who but it wasn't till I really looked at them the shock hit me. Carol was tall with dark hair that was tied into a ponytail. She was dressed in a plain black top and black jeans. I hadn't seen that face since I moved. Carol she wasn't called Carol she was called Kara.