12

School  was normal. People talked about Zoe. I heard people utter the words Zoe and stupid. They thought it was stupid. A girl who had a chance of making it had dropped out of school because she broke her arm as she was drunk and was hit by a car.

 Gossip is what every school. Billie was bigger gossip. There was a memorial for her. Jenna had set up one on Instregram too. I looked at it daily. That day two people had posted pictures. I wondered if her friends had posted it. You could tell some posts were taken with friends.

 One of them was of Billie with two girls. One of the girls had long brown hair and the other girl was a red haired. I know straight away a friend must of posted it. The next photo was of Billie with Jenna. They had there arms round each other. Both looked happy. Billie's life was destroyed now. In a way Jenna's was too. She was like a ghost. She had lost weight and was no longer a good student like she used too.

 As I thought I saw her. She had always been thin but now she looked underweight. It was amazing how much weight someone could lose in a few weeks. Jenna always had once looked nice but now she didn't. She was wearing an oversize black top and black jeans. She was with Carol. She was always with Carol.

 I wondered what it would be like if you had told you hated your sister and then she died. I couldn't imagine then happening with my own sister Cassie. I didn't see Cassie as much as I used too. She had always been such a big part of my life. It wasn't a surprise. She had the team and her boyfriend Trip.

 They were perfect together. Cassie may of been my sister so I nagged her for details. She often called me nosy. She was always like that her boyfriends. Never telling anything. I know she did to wind me up. She had always been like that.

 I don't know what I would have done without Cassie. Cassie was years older than me but she was like my mother and sister. Cassie had always loved Mum. She told me how she wanted to go home. I never cared about Mum. She killed herself. She had a child. Me. She didn't care though. The doctors said she had tried to kill her self but some person stopped her. She said she didn't care life was pointless her boyfriend had dumped her and everything was going wrong and she didn't have a job and her daughter was missing. Cassie said that Mum got drunk a lot and she had problems with drugs in the past and had gone to rehab three times.

 I had seen photo's of Mum. That's was all she was too me. Photo's, story's. I had seen photo's of her at party's  most of them was when she wasn't. I had seen two photos of her when she was about seventeen. She had been beautiful then. Cassie told me she had gone to rehab a few months later.  Most of the photos Cassie had shown me were not of young or dressed up. In all but four she was dressed in faded tops and blue and black jeans.

 Cassie loved Mum. I never told her that she never sounded like that great of a mum. She had loved Cassie. Mum was only ever words to me.

 But school wasn't normal. The A texts. I had gone home when I felt someone shove me. I kicked back and soon we were fighting. My attacker was good but different to my last attacker. I was grabbed and shoved I hit a dresser and I felt shocked but  was able to fight. 

 My ankle hurt and I ran out and bumped into Cassie. 

"Come on" Cassie muttered to me 

  She took to a room were the whole team and I also saw Maria Hall and Agent Victoria Hand. I could also see Olivia and Emma. 

"You and Olivia and Emma have been chosen for a mission you our whole highly rated and you will be going on a mission with Agent Ward me and Agent Hill and" 

"Me" 

 A woman walked in. She was slim with red hair. She didn't need to say her name she was Natasha Romanoff.

 Natasha Romaoff had been my hero since I first heard of her. I had always dreamed of being an avenger but I know I would never be the strong enough. She was amazing and talented and amazing at fighting 

I noticed Olivia and Emmas face. We were going to work with the black widow.