24

As I hung up the phone after talking to Emma I saw I had been sent a text. I clicked on it and saw the words

DIG DEEPER AND SAY GOOBYE A.

At the moment I just felt sick. I sent a text saying

Leave me alone

I didn't except to get an answer and I was surprised when I got an answer

YOU HAVE THREE DAYS TO STOP DIGGING OR YOU SUFFER A XXX

I was not listening to A. What could A do to me I would fight back if I had to. I mean I was going to fight and I would find some way to live.

I had searched up members of the M.A.T club. I managed to find them through there old high school records. One of them was some girl called Zoe. Zoe's house looked huge. Her parents were rich and she was clever and beautiful.

I texted Emma twice about the M.A.T club. All of them seemed popular. Some of them you could find lots of things about them.

Gabriella Roux had started modelling when she was thirteen. I typed in her name on Google at least five times that day. Her name came up with results of her modeling. I also found some articles about her dating from four years ago.

To be Model Gabriella Roux I read feeling slightly pleased the title wasn't stupid.

Stylish and beautiful fifften year old Gabriella Roux has a great life ahead of her. The young teenager had started modelling aged thirteen at fifften she is been working more and more. Some people would say Gabriella Roux is a model to be but I say she is a model who will be a great scuess.

Gabriella Roux met eighteen year old Liam Baker and now has started a relationship. The eighteen year old Liam Baker's father is involved in politics. With Liam Baker's father in politics people say Liam is going the same way.

Gabriella Roux and Liam Roux our a couple that have power despite there ages. The two have rich friends who will bail them put of any trouble.

In a party Gabriella had a fight with another teenage girl over Liam Baker. The other girl sixteen year old Jennifer Lang know to her friends as Jenny said that Gabriella was a bitch who hit her for no reason. Despite this Jenny was know to be a trouble maker and came under a lot of anger. Gabriella Roux is seen as inocent

I had no idea what the point of that article was. Gabriella Roux probably wanted Jennifer seen as a bitch.

I texted Emma after school ended and saw Prue had texted me quickly I clicked on her text.

Missed you bitch better be in soon 😁

What you been doing I typed and sent Prue the text

Pepper's party was fun didn't see you Prue texted me