23

Olivia and Emma said they would meet me after school. 

"Were give you your homework" Emma promised me

"Our you trying to wind me up" I grumbled

 Emma seemed a bit more herself and didn't't act like she had done something terrible. She didn't lightly hit me though she just smiled.

"Through my boredom as I won't be able to train our look up Courtney Alice Cece" I said

"Were come and see you every day" Olivia promised before May wondered into the room

"Coulson says you need to go" she told Emma and Olivia

"Bye" said Olivia

"Bye" said Emma

"Bye" I muttered

Coulson said I would have three days off school and I would be put back in Olivia's fighting classes for a week. . On my first day off I quickly typed in Cece Lake. It came up with dozens of results. I found collage Cece, Cece who died in 1990. Ten minuets later I typed in Cece Lake murdered teenager.

 This time I actually got some useful results. The first five results were useless. On the sixth there was an article about her. CONCERN GROWS FOR MISSING TEEN CECE LAKE I read. It was odd reading about the real Courtney. I started reading.

Concern is growing for missing teen  Cece Lake. Cece Lake disappeared two weeks ago. The young thirteen year old had told her 37 year old mother Maria Lake that she was going out shopping and she would be back by four at the latest. When her daughter wasn't home at four Maria Lake wasn't worried her young daughter was popular and had an active social life. She often said she would be at a home and didn't get home at four but she normally texted. At five O clock Maria said she was worried she called all her daughters friends using Cece's address book. At seven Maria called the police. Police say she was last seen at the green shopping mall.

 Cece was a popular girl who had good grades at the local high school in her town. If you here anything about her please contact the police.  

Her mother made the following statement
Every day without Cece is hell. I fear for her and I love her. Please, please if you know anything call the police.

Cece's sister Eve made this plea for help.

Cece was a good sister she was celver and funny if you can help her please do, I would do anything to see her please

It made me think of Courtney. I was sent away from a foster family so shortly after she went  missing. It made me think back then.

I didn't like that old foster home. It wasn't abusive but I still hated it. It to quiet. When I was best friends with Courtney life was better. The house was full of laughter and fun jokes stories and squabbles. The things that happen with your best friend and even what go on in a normal home.

It changed when they got rid of me. I was living with a woman and her teenage daughter. The woman was distance she was polite to me but only polite. Her sixteen year daughter was nearly always out and the other girl was my age. She was nice enough. I hung out her and her friends a few times.

Of course it changed two weeks later the woman's boyfriend moved in. He hated me. A month later me and Eve and the girl my age were in hosiple.

"Stop getting off topic" I muttered under my breath

I look up Cece's school and hacked there website and send back to when she was a pupil. It said Cece was a straight A student. Her papers were good for her age. She was a cheerleader.