Chapter 20

Chapter 20

Jade's POV

I can't believe I said yes to Niall once again! I seriously thought that he just wanted me to forgive him so he can move on with his life. I was wrong! He still loves me!

As we walk back into my flat I notice the guys and Amy are walking slower behind us.

"Look bitches I can see you so don't try to be sneaky!" I say.

"Leave them alone they're crazy." Niall whispers as he wraps his arms around my waist.

I open the door and we all walk into the lounge laughing at some funny' joke as Harry would say.

I look up and find my parents with furious expressions plastered on their faces and my smile fades away.

"Hey dad. Hello mother."

All they do is stare at Amy, the boys and me.

"Where is Junior?" I ask.

Just the I see him walk out of the kitchen with a bag of crisps

He walk by me and looks from me to Niall to Amy and the boys.

"You're in so much trouble." He whispers as he passes by.

I look at my parents as they sit on the couch.

"I think we should let Jade talk to her parents." Amy says to the boys as they start to walk away.

"No Amelia you have to stay as well. All of you do." My father says. He only calls Amy by her full name if he is mad at both of us.

"Yes, Sir." She takes a seat on the floor as well as the other boys.

"So..." My mother starts.

"Since when are you and Amelia dating." My father interrupts my mother. His voice full of anger.

Why is he so angry?

Oh that's right because I am dating the same boy who broke my heart just three years ago.

"Ignore your father, he is just mad that you found someone." My mother says.

"Mother you only want me to be with someone with money. You never thought about love at all." I say and walk away into my room.

Once I reach my room I see that everyone except Niall had followed me here. We all walk in and sit around the room.

Niall's POV

"Look Mr. Williams, I know that you did not eat her to be with me at all after that night but you have to understand that I love her and she loves me." I step towards Jade's father.

"I don't care if you still supposedly love her or if she still loves you! I don't want you to be her boyfriend and that is final!" He shouts.

"There is so need for you to shout."

"You know what Alan, I think she should go out with him because then our little girl could have an amazing future." Her mother says with a smile on her face.

"You don't get to decide who our daughter gets to have a future with." He replies to his wife.

Jade's POV

I get up from my bed and run down the back to the lounge.

"You don't get to decide who our daughter gets to have a future with." I hear my father say.

"Yeah well you don't have the right to choose who I see and date!" I yell.

Everything my family does has to turn into an argument. This all started happening when I was little, my dad would go out and drink and then come home and scream at my mother.

I feel like that is one of the reasons that now all she cares about material things instead of love. So from the time I noticed that she didn't love my father anymore I decided to care about loving the person I'm with instead of all these material things.

I walk over to Niall and hold his hand in mine entwining my fingers with his.

"I choose who I see not you." I say to both of my parents.

"Well it's a good thing that he has money because-"

"Mom! Shut up! All you care about is money! When did you forget how to love someone!" I interrupt my mother.

"Stop arguing. I want to speak to Niall and Harry." My father says.

----

It's been over half an hour without seeing Niall and Harry. Amy, Louis, Liam, Zayn, and I have been in my room sitting in silence trying to listen to their conversation. For many reasons, one being Junior yelling at the television as he watched the football game and the other was that my father was always so secretive.

About five minutes later Niall and Harry come into the room after my father. Amy and I stand up and walk over to our boyfriends.

"Jade?" My father calls me over to him.

"Yeah?"

"I'm sorry. I just thought that he would hurt you again and I don't want my little girl hurt again. I won't let you get hurt again." He says truthfully.

"Thanks dad. He won't hurt me again."

"How do you know?" He asks.

"I just have this feeling in my heart that he won't."

----------

A/N: @_winkey made me write this at her house again!! So go follow her and make sure to read her stories!

Fat. ( Niall Horan Fanfic) and Army Love (Harry Styles Fanfic)

They are really great stories so check those out!

Also check out @oh_sigh_ris stories because they are also amazing!!

Madness (Austin Mahone and Harry Styles Fanfic)

and

A Different Cinderella (Harry Styles Fanfic)

Anyway I saw THIS IS US and it was just... I'm speechless.

Don't forget to vote and comment and follow and all that! I will try to double update today.