Chapter 9

Chapter 9

We arrived at the studio with my father, and noticed about a hundred girls outside. I wonder why? No wait no I don't. I don't really care. Unless... It's probably my husband Justin Bieber or maybe it's my lover Ed Sheeran. But I doubt it.

"Mr. Williams, why is there so many people here?" Amy asks getting closer to my father so he could hear her.

"Dad! Why are they shouting!" I yell at my father also getting closer to him.

"You'll see!" He replies.

I have a funny feeling I'm not going to like it.

Once we were inside the studio building we walked over to the secretary desk. My father talked to his secretary for a few seconds.

"Oh, Mr. Williams, there is some people waiting in your office for you." She says as my father is walking away.

"Thank you, Alexandra." He replies smiling.

"Come on, girls let's go." He says motioning us over to where he is walking to.

Me and Amy follow my father up to the elevator and get in.

"Press the number 8, will you Jade." He says pointing at the shiny numbers on the elevator wall.

The elevator starts going up and I can't help but feel sick like I always do. I've always been claustrophobic and felt like I was running out of air.

The doors to the elevator finally opened and I ran out.

"Jade, do you really have to exaggerate?" My father asks me.

I ignore him and make my way to the door at the end of the hallway. I look at the door and see my father's name on a plaque.

"Amy, hurry up!" I yell at her and motion her to run.

She starts running over to me with a smile on her face.

"Dad? Can we open the door now?"

"Can we, please, Mr. Williams?"

"Not until I get to the door." He replies with a small smile.

We moved out of the way so my father could open the door and let us in.

"Come on dad!"

"Let us in!"

"Start walking!"

"Move out of the way!"

We yell at my dad that is about two feet away from us blocking the door.

"Okay, okay! Stop yelling at me!" He says chuckling.

"Finally." Me and Amy say at the same time.

I see movement on the left side of the room and turn my head to see who was in the room.

There they were. Most importantly there he was. Standing next to his band mates.

I try to look away from him, but I couldn't. His eyes. His blue eyes. The one that could hypnotise me for days.

"Girls, these are the boys of One Direction." My father says introducing us, which wasn't necessary.

"Boys, this is my daughter Jade and her best friend Amy."

"There really is no need to introduce us to them dad. I mean we know who they are." I say with no emotion.

"Hi, I'm Harry."

Hey, I'm Zayn."

Hello, I'm Liam."

Hi, I'm Louis."

They all introduce themselves except for him.

"Oh, and this is Niall." Liam says as he puts his arm around Niall.

"We know. He's an old friend of ours." I say, again, with no emotion.

"Jade, be polite, please." My father says with a stern look on his face.

"Sorry. I'm really sorry." I say to everybody.

"It okay, don't worry about it." Louis says with a small smile on his face.

Me and Amy decided to introduce ourselves the correct way. After that we started chatting with the boys, okay only Liam, Zayn, Harry and Louis, about their next album.

"Kids, I'm going to go to a meeting, I'll be back in an hour. So stay here and don't break anything."

We all look at my father as my father walk to the door of his office.

"No promises." I reply to him with a smile on my face.

"I'm going to take some fresh air. I'll be back." I says standing up and going over to the balcony outside my dad's office.

Niall's POV

ThIs was my chance to talk to her. My chance to make things better with her. I get up and walk over to the balcony.

"Niall, mate, were are you going?" Harry asks me looking up from talking to the other lads and Amy.

"I'm going to talk to Jade. I'll be back." I reply quickly.

I see her just standing against the railings, her back facing me. This is it.

"Hey." I say awkwardly.

She turns around and looks at me for a second and then goes back to looking out at the city.

"Umm, can we talk please?" I say trying to get her to talk to me.

"Yeah, sure let's talk. What do you wanna talk about?" She says starting to get angry.

"Umm?"

"Why don't we start talking about how you made me fall in love with you, then about how you broke my heart. You choose." She barks back bitterly.

"Look, I'm sorry okay!" I yell back at her.

"Can we please just start over? Please that's all I ask for!" I beg.

"I'm sorry, I can't." She says wiping the tears that were already falling from her eyes.

Jade's POV

I push past Niall back into my father's office and see everyone looking at me.

"Jade, what's wrong? What happened?" Amy asks with worry in her eyes.

"Nothing. I-I just need sometime to myself." I reply quickly walking out the door.

"Jade, wait!" I hear Niall shout from behind me.

I start walking faster so he won't catch up to me. But that failed epically wrong.

"Jade, please just wait!" He shouts at me trying to get me to listen.

"What do you want from me!" I shout back at him.

"This." He says before he smashes his lips to mine. His lips, the ones that made me fall in love with him. At first, I tried to push him away but then I started feeling like old times and kissing him back. His lips were as soft as always. His kiss was irresistible just like the first time we kissed.

"Jade Williams, what do you think you are doing!" I hear my fathers voice.

Me and Niall pull apart and look at my father.

"In my office, now! Both of you!" He shouts.

-------

A/N: oooooh they got caught. Anyway I'm going to go listen to Grimmy now and I will try to upload later on today because it is 12 am or tomorrow. Bye. - Tere 🎀