Chapter 5

Chapter 5

After the long plane ride back to hell, we grab our luggage and make our way out of the airport. But there they were again. Paps. Why do they have to follow people everywhere? It pisses me off that they have to follow my father just because he is working with One Direction. Yeah he's working with them. I mean it's not like I don't listen to them it's just the one who broke me is in the band. After we get through all the ruckus we made it to the car and made our way to our house here in Ireland.

------

We pull up to the house and I make my way out of the car towards the front door. My dad throws me the keys to the house and I open the front door.

"Okay guys go to your rooms and unpack and then when you're done come back downstairs and lunch." Dad told me and Junior.

"Yes Sir!" We saluted him. Me and my brother look at each other and double over in laughter. Oh how I miss this.

My dad just looked at us and chuckled to himself. He walked away from us and went to go help my mom.

"I get the big room this time Jade, you got it for fifteen years!" Junior shouts as he runs up the stairs.

Who's got the keys to unlock the rooms. Idiot." I shout back at him.

-------

Finally back in my old room. One of the only things I miss form here. Yeah sure back in California I have a bigger room but this, I miss it because it was were I had my first kiss. With him. But it was the best night of my life.

~~~~~~

FLASHBACK

It was 1 o'clock in the morning and I was sitting on my bed thinking about how wonderful this summer has been. I lost my train of thought when I heard a low knock on my window. I get up and walk over to the window only to see Niall there with the biggest smile I've ever seen on his face. I open the window to let him in. He slides into my room and falls flat on his face on the floor. I giggle trying not to start laughing loud because my parents are asleep.

"Niall! Get up!" I whisper-yell at him. He looks at me making a funny face I make a funny face back at him, making my way to the bed.

"Hey JJ," Niall says as he lays next to me. He always called me that ever since the day we met because he thought that my name my was too long for him to say.

"Can you stop! It gets annoying. My name isn't even that long." I tell him. I mean it's not like I don't like it, I do. In fact I love it. But I don't know, ever since he said it everyone just started calling me that and it's not the same.

"Fine if I can't call you JJ, then ill just have to call you my beautiful princess" he says getting closer to me.

I couldn't stop staring into his ocean blue eyes. They were just so mesmerizing. I could get lost in them any time of any given day. Just like now.

"No, because then I would have to call you my beautiful prince instead of calling you leprechaun." I whisper to him.

He looks at me and then glances at my lips for a millisecond and then back at my eyes. I close my eyes and take a deep breath. I reopen my eyes and notice Niall has gotten closer. A lot closer.

He gets closer and gently puts his lips on mine. The way his lips made me feel was indescribable. He just made me forget about everything with one simple act. A kiss. My first kiss.

FLASHBACK OVER

~~~~~~

"Get the fuck out of the way, Jade!" My brother startles me with his shout. That asshole.

"Kids come down for lunch now!" Mom shouts at us.

-----

A/N: yeah so sorry it took so long to update. It's just that it was 4th of July and I was busy. But I promise that I will update tomorrow or later on tonight.