Chapter 6

Chapter 6

"My wonderful children! Come on down please, we're going for a walk around the neighbourhood! Tell everyone we are back for the summer!" My mother shouts from downstairs.

What the fuck?! Since when does my mom call us wonderful? I walk out of my room and make my way downstairs.

"I really don't want to go for a walk being in my room is perfectly fine. Thank you Mother." I say to my mom walking past her into the kitchen.

"I don't want to go either." Junior says with a mouthful of chips. I high five him and he shoved more chips in his mouth.

"We'll you kids are going whether you like it or not, and your father isn't here to make you guys stay, so listen to me and get your shoes on. We are leaving in two minutes!" My mother shouts at us.

Me and Junior start laughing and look at my mom and walk back into our rooms. Wow she thinks she can control us.

"Kids, I'm home! Come down!" I hear my dad shout.

I walk over to my door and unlock it. I peek out and see my brother doing the exact same thing. He's thinking what I'm thinking.

"What did you bring me!" We shout in unison. I look at my brother for a millisecond and the I look towards the stairs. I dash over to the stairs and run down them with my brother right behind me. I got to my father to see what me brought home.

"So? What did you bring me?" I ask, kind of curious to see what he brought me.

"You? I'm sorry, no Jade. I only brought your brother something. Here Junior!" My dad tells me while chucking my brother a box.

"Wow. Thanks Dad. I love you to. Note the sarcasm." I say rolling my eyes at him.

"I was kidding! Here sweetie, I got you these!" He says handing me an envelope. I wonder what it is. I open the envelope slowly, making sure I don't rip whatever is inside.

"I figured you could go with one of your old friends from around here." Dad tells me with a smile on his face.

Once I got the envelope open I took out two pieces of paper. Tickets. Front row tickets to see One Direction. Why?

"Thanks dad, but I don't really wanna see them I mean I do love them but you know" I trailed off thinking about Niall.

~~~~~~~

FLASHBACK

"Hey! How's my beautiful princess doing?" Niall asks me as he wraps his arms around my waist from behind.

Just last week he asked me to be his girlfriend and of course said yes.

"Good! How's my beautiful prince doing? Or should I say my leprechaun?" I ask turning around to face him.

He had the biggest smile plastered on his face. I love his smile it always brightens up my day, whether I'm mad or sad. His smile can always make my day better.

"No babe. You should say 'my sexy prince', because I am sexy right? Now remember there is only one right answer and if you answer incorrectly I will have to kiss you until you answer correctly!" He says as he looks me straight in the eyes with a smirk on his face.

"Okay. Challenge accepted." I say as unwrap his arms from around my waist. I take two steps back and look him straight in the eyes.

"So you're and ugly leprechaun!" I shout as I start to run from my him.

"Take it back! You know I'm sexy!" He shouts as he runs after me.

I run into the park and find a bunch of bushes and lay behind them. I close my eyes and catch my breath. I feel strong arms pull me to my side and I open my eyes immediately. I see Niall and he pulls me up with and I try to run but he traps me in-between a tree and himself. I look at his beautiful eyes. Those beautiful ocean blue eyes. The ones I get lost in every time I see them.

"What did you say? Did I hear 'ugly leprechaun' huh?" He whispers getting closer to my face.

"Yes, you did."

"Take it back, before you regret it."

"Never."

As the word left my mouth he attacked my face with little pecks.

"Stop!" I giggle as his kisses make my skin tickle.

"Not until you take it back!" He says as he stops his kisses.

"Okay, okay. I take it back, you are the sexiest leprechaun ever!"

"That's what I thought." Niall says as he lowers his lips to mine. The way his soft lips molded with mine was perfect. We broke apart and stared into each others eyes, without hesitation I wrapped my arms around his neck and bring his lips back down to mine again. I couldn't live without his kiss, ever since that day in my room.

FLASHBACK OVER

~~~~~~~~

"Earth to Jade!" My dad.

"Is anybody home?" My brother.

"Jade snap out of it!" My mom.

I hear my family say as they wave their hands in front of my face.

"Huh. Oh sorry I was just thinking about something." I say as I make my way over to the stairs.

"You think? Wow I'm surprised you have a brain." Junior laughs.

"Hey, fuck you!" I shout at him.

"Language, young lady! You forgot this. You're going to need them the day of the concert." Dad says as he throws me two backstage passes at me.

"Thanks daddy." I say as I make my way to my room. Great. Backstage passes to see him and his best friends.

"What did you bring me Alan?" I hear my mom say before I close my door completely. My mom always wanting material things. I mean me and my brother like gifts but only once in a while. But I didn't want this gift.

---------

A/N: thank you guys for reading my story!! Whoever voted please tell me in the comments so I can dedicate you the next chapter!! And remember keep voting!! Thanks. Love you guys. ♥