Chapter 16

Chapter 16

"Jade, wake up!" I hear Amy yell.

"No. It's too early." I say throwing a pillow over my head.

"Come on, we have to go."

"No. Sleep. Bed. Important." I say waving my hand, shooing her away.

"You are not making any sense. Now get up!!"

"Okay, I'm up. You don't have to scream you know."

"Yeah well I want to."

"Can I ask you something?" I ask getting up.

"You just did."

"I'm serious Amy."

"Okay fine."

"But I don't want you to get mad. Ok?"

"Yeah. Ok."

"Did you get over Eddie or did you realized you like curly fry?" I ask, hoping the answer is Harry.

"The second one."

I jump up off my bed and grab my phone and to call Louis.

"What are you doing?" Amy questions.

I ignore her and wait for Louis to answer his damn phone.

"In your face!" I yell into the phone.

"What are you doing calling me at 9 in the morning?" Louis asks groggily.

"It's 9! Amy your going to die."

"Why did you call me, Jade?"

"Oh yeah, to tell you that Amy finally realize that she's in love with Harold." I put the phone on speaker so Amy could listen.

"No!" He yells into the phone.

"Wait why is Jade so happy and you're so pissed?"

"Nothing it's just-"

"Louis and I made a bet to see when you would realize you like Harry." I interrupt Louis.

"Wow you guys are great friends." Amy says with sarcasm.

"Talk about great friends you and Harry made a bet when Niall and Jade would get back together!" Louis says into the phone.

"What?!" I yell.

"Bye girls. See you at the concert tonight." And with that he hung up.

The concert is tonight. I had totally forgotten!

"Why would you make a bet like that?!" She asked.

"I could ask you the same. Forget it. I don't want us to fight because of dumb bets. Just don't do it again."

---

After taking a shower and dressing in a floral dress I walk downstairs.

"Amy! Where's my food!" I yell, making a joke.

"She went out with Harry to get food for the rest of us!" I hear... Niall?

I run to the kitchen and, for sure, there he is.

"Niall! What are you doing here?" I ask him.

"I told you already." He says opening my fridge.

"No, you didn't. You told me where Amy and Harry went."

"Harry asked me to come with him because he was going to talk to Amy." He says munching on cereal.

That's my cereal!

"Wait you just said that they went out to get food and now you are saying that he was going to talk to her."

"He suggested they go get food while he talked to her."

"And you decided to stay here and eat my food!" I say taking the bowl of cereal and spoon form him and start eating.

"Hey! Hey! Whoa! That's mine! I poured it for myself!" He jokes.

"Well my house, my rules! My food!"

He smiles and picks me up. My feet leaving the ground, I squeal so he can let me go but he doesn't.

"Niall! Put me down! Please!" I laugh.

"No. Not until you apologise for stealing my cereal!" He says spinning me.

"No! It's my cereal! It is in my house so it's mine." I yell.

He keeps spinning me and I can't help but laugh.

"I love your laugh." He says.

The moment he said that my stomach erupted with butterflies. My face flushed and my heartbeat increased.

My mind wasn't functioning the way it should have because the next thing I knew I has crashed my lips onto his. I felt my feet touch the floor and his arm wrap around my waist. I miss this feeling. The feeling of having him hold me as if today was the last day we would be seeing each other.

That's when my mind decided to wake up and push him away.

No! I hate my mind right now!

"I'm sorry Niall, I didn't mean-"

"Just shut up! Do what your heart tells you to do don't listen to your brain, you over think too much. Just kiss me." He nearly begs.

So that's exactly what I did. I kissed him like never before. God so I miss this feeling!

"Jade! We're home!" Amy's voice rings through my ears.

I suddenly push Niall away and run out the kitchen, leaving Niall by himself.

"Hey! What did you bring me!" I say breathlessly.

"Food. What else did you expect?" She asks.

I see the boys walk into the apartment with bags of food.

"Well I expected Ed Sheeran or Justin Bieber or even Matt Smith, but I can see that none of these incredibly attractive men are here, so you know food is the next best thing." I say.

"First of all none of them want you!" Amy says joking.

"Dylan O'Brien, Olly Murs, and Bruno Mars don't want you either!"

"Take it back! They do want me!" She yells.

"They don't want you!" I yell again.

She starts running over to me and I run behind Niall so I can hide.

"Ha! Now you can't get me." I mock.

"Whatever, keep hiding behind your boyfriend!" She says.

"I will!" I say without thinking.

"Wait! You guys are together!" Her and the boys say in unison.

"No!" Me and Niall say together.

"I was just saying that so Amy can shut up. But now I see that did not work."

I take the food from Liam and walk into the kitchen and put it table.

"Don't worry guys, she'll be mine once again. Hopefully." I hear Niall say.

"Okay guys lets eat!" Niall laughs.

Only he could make a serious comments and then change the topic to food.

Should I give him another chance? I'll think about it, for now I'm going to eat!

-----

A/N: sorry! Anyway you guys should thank @_winkey by reading her fanfics because she forced me to write this at her house. So read her fanfics!! I will write for the whole weekend so hopefully I will update. ZERRIE IS GETTING MARRIED!! So to everyone who thought ZERRIE was fake, TAKE THAT BITCHES! I'm really happy for them they are going to have the most attractive children ever! Oh and Zalfie was confirmed by Zoella on her blog. If you don't know what I'm taking about its about my favourite YouTubers being in a relationship!

Zoella280390

Pointlessblog

They are fucking amazing!!