Jayfeather x reader part 2

Y/A/N/ p.o.v

Your warrior assessment was today. You padded out of camp with you mentor, Brightheart. You liked the one eyed warrior. She was really nice. "For your hunting assessment, I want you to hunt at snakerocks. There will be some mice sheltering there. You won't see me but I'll be there." She explained. You nodded and bounded to snakerocks. You tasted the air and smelled vole. You thought it was strange, because vole don't usaully go here. You stalked it until you were close enough to pounce on it. You jumped on it and killed it with a powerful blow. You felt proud and buried your prey by a big tree. You sniffed the air once again. You smelt mice. Perfect. You pounced on it . But little did you know an adder did the same thing. But with you.

You yowled in pain. "Help!" You thought you heard Brightheart coming but when you opened your eyes, you saw Jayfeather. He looked at you with his blind blue eyes. "What happened?!" He asked worried. "A-A-Adder" you stammered and then everything went black.

Jayfeathers p.o.v.

"A-A-Adder"Y/A/N/ stammered. I saw her eyes close. "Y/A/N/? Y/A/N?!" I yowled. "You can't leave me yet!" I grabbed her scruff and carried her back to camp running as fast as my paws could go. I got to camp and went straight to my den. I did the best I could do as fast as I could. Briar light was helping me. Millie, Y/A/N's mother came in the den with worried eyes. (Yes Millie is you mom it don't matter pplz!) "What happened Jayfeather?!" She cried. "Adders happened.." I responded.