Chapter 4

I was the first one to finish breakfast so I headed upstairs to make sure Vic was still alive. He could hold his liquor, I'm sure he would be fine.

By the time I got to Jack's room, Vic was sitting on the bed. He looked like he was in distress. "Vic?"

His eyes went wide. "You.. S-Stay away from me, all of you. Even Kellin. I'm leaving!" He whisper yelled.

"Whoa, dude what's going on?"

"You know what I'm talking about! You're sick.. You.. You faggot." He sneered.

That hurt, a lot. So much that I didn't bother to stop him when he rushed out of the room. I sat down, where Vic was previously seated and I let out a shaky breath.

Moments later, I was joined by a concerned looking Jack. He sat beside me. "Lex?"

"Hm?"

"Are you okay..?" He asked me, quietly.

"I, yeah.. I'm fine."

"Why did Vic leave?"

"I don't know. He said something about us staying away from him, then he called me a faggot and left.." I said, softly.

Jack's eyes narrowed. "Even if he isn't gay, that doesn't give him the right to make you feel bad for being gay. He's an asshole and we don't need him anyway."

I smiled faintly, nodding. It was true. As long as we had eachother, that's all we needed. I just hoped that he wouldn't out me, or anyone else for that matter.

×××

I ended up staying the rest of the weekend at Jack's house. My mother brought me some clothes, Jack's dad was going to drive us to school on Monday. It's Sunday night, Jack and I were getting into trouble because his parents were out on a date and weren't due home for a few hours.

I smiled faintly as Jack's lips were pressed against my own. Man, I could kiss him all day. His lips were so perfect, juicey, and luscious.

I wrapped my leg around his waist as he pulled me closer, starting to grind against me. I moaned softly as my pants tightened, but I could feel soon after that I wasn't the only one aroused.

"Mm," I murmured as he broke the kiss to attack my neck in kisses. I whined as he sucked on the sensitive skin, leaving light pink marks. He was extra careful not to leave anything too visible. We didn't want to be caught. But even if someone noticed, I'd act like I had a girl over or something while Jack's parents were gone.

"You're so hot Lex," he moaned, slipping his hands beneath my t-shirt. His hands were cold as he caressed my hip bones, then he pushed me down so he could straddle me, still littering my neck, collarbone and jawline in affectionate kisses. I moaned softly as he gripped the hem of my shirt, pulling it up, off of me, tossing it to the ground.

I whined as he kissed down to my waistline, causing butterflies to erupt in my tummy. "J-Jack," I let out a shaky breath, getting harder, if it were even possible.

"Hmmm?" He hummed, sending vibrations through the bottom half of my torso. I couldn't help but giggle.

"That tickles."

I felt him smile against my skin as he started to play with the button on my jeans. I heard him unzip them, then I helped him get them off of me by shimmying my way out of them. He threw them in the same direction as he threw my shirt. I then started to unbutton his shirt, he pulled it off and tossed it beside us. He kissed my waistline again, then pulled down my boxers just enough to release the beast.

I wasn't expecting it when he licked me from base to tip. I gasped, letting out a whimper that practically begged for more. Usually, I gave the blowjobs. I felt warmth engolfing my dick, and I let a few moans slip out as he began to bob his head.

"Jack," I whined, wanting more. "Please," my voice squeaked as he hollowed his cheeks, allowing himself to fit more of me inside of his mouth. "F-Fuck." I breathed, feeling like I was going to come undone at any given moment. He pulled away, looking at me with his devilish grin.

"Okay, jerk." I stuck my bottom lip out, as he came closer and kissed my jawline. He started to play with his own jeans as he did so, pulling them down along with his boxers. My cock was throbbing, and I needed more. "Hurry up!" I snapped at him, and he glared at me, once his clothes were off. He kep glaring hard at me, like he wanted to say something, when suddenly, he thrusted all the way into me without any warning, causing me to cry out.

"Be fucking patient," he growled, pulling out and thrusting back in, not giving me a chance to adjust. I whimpered out in pain and pleasure as he continued with his abuse. "Don't f.ucking tell me what to do." He said, sternly as he grabbed my hands and pinned them above my head, leaving me completely helpess. He moaned, closing his eyes and pounding into me.

"F-Fuck!" I yelled as he pounded harder. "Do-on't stop!" I cried, beginning to hear our thighs slap together.

The bastard decided now would be a good time to pull out, so I scowled at him, and he grabbed me roughly, turning me over on my stomach. "Don't give me that fucking look." He said, as he pounded into me once more. I felt a tingly sensation run through my ass, and I realized he slapped it, quite hard too.

I flinched as his hand made contact with my ass a second time and he kept on thrusting into me mercilessly.

He reached under me and started to stroke me as I felt that familiar sensation bubbling up in the pit of my stomach. "P-Please.." I whined.

"Shut up." He spit as he slowed down, to slam into me at a different angle. I felt him hit that one spot and that was all it took to tip me over the edge as I came. He continued to slam into me, and before long I felt him releasing his load inside of me.

"Fuck, that was good." He said, as he pulled out of me and collapsed beside me, pulling me close to him in his arms. He kissed my forehead and I blushed, then smiled. "I love you." He said.

"I love you too."