CHAPTER 32- 'AGREEMENT'

**UNEDITED**

ALICE P.O.V.

I walked down the stairs and sit on the chair  located at the corner of the room. Mum and dad decided to have all family meeting in an empty room, well it not quite empty, just we don't use it or have any propose of it, so dad deiced it was the best place to have a family meeting. So i sat on the stair, mum  sat close to me while dad was standing up, looking at me with disappointed / regretful eyes. 

I looked down instantly. I can't bare the pain to see that i have course my father to be in. I closed my eyes and said a quite prays. When i was done praying the door bell rang. My heart started to paste a little. Few seconds later Austin walked into the room. We exchanged feeling by watching each other. 

"Well, i hope the both of u know why, we are here this very second." Dad started. I couldn't say a thing, so I  remain quite.  "Well, i'm going to keep this  as short as i could, both your mother and i have decided that you and Austin should stay together.' Dad  said. And all i could have done was get up and ran to him greeting him with a merciful hug. "Ok, pumpkin, i've not done speaking."  I nodded my head and sat back down. " But there will be strictly rule." Dad warned. Okay, dad what are the rules?

"Well, pumpkin, 1) I don't want you at his house. 2) I don 't want the both of you in a room with the door close. 3) I don't want you to drop from your works, cause there will be new decisions. 3) No more sex. 4)...." The list went on. But i'm just glad that mum and dad let me stay with Austin.    

When the meeting was over, Austin decided he will spend  the Friday  evening with me. We went up stair  into my room making sure to obey  my parents ruling which was leaving my bedroom door open. 

"So, Austin, about that back up plan?" I asked.  " I give ms. Debby our project.  Austin said sounding proud of himself.  when? How?  "Yesterday, and i  did my research and you help too. Huh?  "Don't worry, just trust me okay." Austin i do trust you , it just that it feel so wrong, making u do all the work. "Alice, baby, you help too, i promise okay, just trust me and let drop the topic okay. Austin said. even tho i have a bad feeling about this,i trust him and i just dropped the topic like that. Okay i replied with a small smile on my face.

*****************

**NEXT DAY**

SATURDAY 5:30 AM

Alice, wake up sweetie.'' I heard my mum voice called at me. I open my eyes to see her all dressed up with a smile on her face. "M.Morning.' I said with a few stumbles. "Morning baby." We both stared each other down.  Well? I mange to said out of confusion. "I thought you will never asked." mhm. "Well, baby, you Aunt Lisa is at the hospital, she's in labour. My eyes open. Aunt Lisa is pregnant?" I asked, even more confused. "Yes she is and she's about to make her baby and we are going down there to visit her now."  Ma!' I whined.  "quite the whining  and come on, the earlier we go the better it is." "  MADRUGADOR " (early bird).  I shouted   as she leaved my room.  

****30 MINUTES LATER****

Ma, i need to use the restroom please! I crest my legs together while i begged.  "Again?, This is the 5th time for the morning." "PLEASE!" "Sure, go again, empty it all out. " Mum said looking a bit concerned for me. I  went in the hospital guess toilet and empty out as my mother have said. Well at least i stopped puking so much. I will only puke in the morning or if i smell rice,onion,flour,pasta or even raw meat. My mom don't know that, she only know that i ease up the puking and increasing the urination. She said that if I keep up this for a mth, that she will have to carry me by my doctor..  Anyways I washed my hands and went back and sit by my mother in the waiting room.

We waited few more mints, before it was time for us to go and see aunt Lisa.  Aunt Lisa i called out when i saw her. She smile and opened her arms, welcoming me for a warm hug.  'Ally are you sick?" Aunt Lisa asked randomly..  "Umm. no?" I replied more like a question.  "Oh, well your skin was hot so i thought that you were sick." As soon as she said that mother watched me with tears and worried in her eyes.  "What?" I questioned, getting worried myself. "Ally,baby, we need to make a trip  after we leave the hospital." Mum said with a worried still yet a strict tone. "Ok." That was all i could have said cause i was confusing and worried.. Anyway we talked to Aunt Lisa, well  mum talked to her, i will only talk to her if she asked me a question. Cause i was to busy of worrying what is happening to me and where is mum planned to go.. 

Minutes later, we said our good-bye and left the hospital. By the way, Aunt Lisa will not be leaving the hospital, the doctor said that she will give birth hours later,so she decide it was best to stay at the hospital for  better process, well something like that..

Ally, i'm worried baby." Mum said, while keeping her eyes on the road as she drive cautiously.  "Of what?' I pushed.  "That you caught some kind of sickness." I was relief when mum said that, i thought she was going to say of me being pregnant, cause i took a test and it come out negative and if it somehow come out positive if i take a test again, my mother will not believe me if i say that i didn't have sex after she tell me no more sex.

Anyways.... Oh. I replied. Mum im  tired so could you please go home so i could sleep. mum stayed quite for a few seconds before replying. 'Ok, sweetie." So mum drive home and i went  straight into my room.. I laid down on my bed and fell right back into sleep. 

**THE NEXT DAY (SUNDAY)****

I wake up, causing i was getting my usual urges. I went and pee, when i decide to just stay up cause i wasn't feeling sleepy just so. My hormones was all over the place.. I watched at the time and it read 7:30am.  WHAT? WAIT! HUH?  I sat at the edge of my bed and think back of yesterday. when i realized  that i have sleep the entire day. What is going on with me, thins is not my usual behaviour.. I need to talk to someone so i tested G to call me cause i don't want waste my credit on my phone. Minutes later she finally called me. i pick up on the second ring. 

"G, something is wrong with me."

"what do you mean?

"G,when i come back home yesterday, i slept for the entire day." -- I panicked

"Ally, do u hear you self right now? 

"What?

"Ally, you are panicking because you slept for the day."

"Right, i don't sleep for a whole day.

"Well you were tired and your body just  give in.'

 "G, im serious.

"Ally, don't worry, u didn't do a crime , you just sleep"

G, listen to me.

"I am."

"No G, you are not."

'Okay, well fine, go ahead, i'm listing now."

Thanks, right as i were said G, i DON'T sleep for a day plus, im peeing like crazy and puking when im smelling certain food..............

The phone went dead. It either G hang up on me( which i know she will never will) or her phone is dead or her credit was done. Being as cheap as i am i didn't evening call her back i just  laid down on my bed and fall deep deep DEEP in thoughts. 

**********#AUDIOUTDAY*******

I KNOW IT WAS GOOD BUT NOT GREAT,ANYWAY I HOPE U ENJOY THIS CHAPT. I'M LITERALLY RUNNING OUT OF INSPIRATION, SO THAT WHY THIS CHAP. WAS *SHITTY*. I KNOW, SO DON'T COMMENT AND SAY WHAT I ALREADY KNOW, COMMENT AND SAY WHAT I DON'T KNOW, ANYWAYS HOPE YOU HAVE A BLESSED SUNDAY... LOVE U ALL ,(Heidi W)....XOXOX

DATE:15.05.16

<VOTES N COMMENTS>

#LOVESPOTS

OMGCUPCAKERULESHW

***********************************