Chap. 2:mysterious phone call

~EDITED ~

"Ally (Alice) time for dinner." Mum shouted. I jumped off of the bed and followed the delicious scent that was coming from the dining room.

Mum had already set up the table. It was an antique rectangular table. Mum put a white table cloth that have little red flowers at the bottom of it. And a vase wich have red and white flowers in it.

"Just don't stand there,come and help bring out the pasta Alice." Mum said with her hands full.

"Mum you are looking very lovely tonight." I compliment my mother. 

"Nice try Alice, now save it for dinner cause you better have a good explanation of why you were in trouble today." Mum said with a stern voice.  "Yes mum,i will."

"Nice cooking Stacy." Dad complemented mum. Mum smiled and nodded her head.

"Now pumpkin, tell me bout your day."

Oh boy, here it goes.

"Well first period ms.debby introduced her self then she introduced three students who are new at school. Shortly after she was needed in the P.O. (principal office) meanwhile Austin "aka jerk" got a piece of my mind. Few mins later ms. Debby put us all into groups of two's to do her assignment. Then Austin got to my nerves and i literally lost it. So ms. Debby keep us 30 mins after school.

I finished my long statement getting angrier at the minute.

"Ooh pumpkin, I'm sorry what happened but make this your last detention on your record,do you understand." Yes daddy.

" Oh daddy, tomorrow could i go over by a friend to start ms. Debby assignment? "  I asked smiling getting excited.

"Sure thing sweetheart."  I smiled happily.  "And by chance, who is this friend of yours?" Mum asked whom was being curious like Pandora (goddess of curiosity etc.)
I quickly filled my month with spaghetti n meatballs (my fav).

" Alice cut it out would you. You looked like a chipmunk with it's mouth full. So don't full your mouth and Alice hunnie you still didn't answered my question."

I carefully swallow down my food and mumbled Austin's name.
"Alice stop speaking down in your throat and answer my question before i change my mind."

" AUSTIN." I shouted. Gasp filled the air.

"Austin like the one who make you got detention on your record!" Dad asked with a confused look on his face. "Yes dad."  I answered honestly.

"NO!! I don't want you near that boy. He is bad influence." Mum butted in. "But mummy ms. Debby put us in a group and plus Austin apologized for his nasty behavior."  Mum still stand her ground.  "Please mummy please!"  I begged.

"Alice are you hearing yourself ? You are asking me for my permission to let you go by.... by Austin, the same one who make you got detention on you sweet, sweet record_ (I nodded the while  mum talked)_ HELL NO!!"

" Please mummy please. Daddy say something please!"  I begged turning to dad for help. Cause  I know he will have understanding..

"Stacy,darling... "

"Don't you dare try to persuade me for letting my baby go by that BOY Richard".  Mum stepped in.

"Stacy calm down and hear me out." Dad engaged.

"Talk I'm listening." Mum said still sounding really mad but at the same time, sounding like she want to actually hear dad out.

"Im upset, that Austin got my little pumpkin detention on her record, but you got to trust in Alice. She is just going over to do her assignment." Dad said  mum remain silent. 

"If it will help I'll drop her and pick her up. But first i need to see/talk to that boy before i do some thing that i will not regret." Dad insured.  Mum smiled a little but it didn't stay more than five seconds. 

"Watch her Stacy our pimpkin is growing up. I doubt she do any thing stipid to jeopardize her career. Just have a little faith in her." Dad insured.

"Fine"  Mum finally said, making my heart to beat faster.

"But don't make me regret it." Mum turned pointed her finger towards me warning me.
YES!!

" Thank you, thank you, thank you mummy." I squeezed mum before running towards daddy and give him a sloppy kiss on his cheeks.

I quickly finished my dinner and went to my room.

I laid on my bed watching my ceiling thinking about what just happened downstairs at dinner.

Out of a sudden my phone began to rang, i check the ID-caller and this mysterious number show.  I reluctantly answer my phone.

"Hello good night"- i answered

"Alice" - a husky voice replied

"Yes,who is this? "- i asked, nervously

" This is Drake. "

"Ohh,how did you my number?"

"I have people "- he replied

" Well, what do you want then?"

"Well first thing first, any friend of Austin is a friend of mine. Well now that said, i was wondering if you could sit by me tomorrow?"

"Why? "

" Cause Austin is a spoiled dude."

"Um, Okay, Drake that sounds good."

"Nice."

"And Drake please don't give no body else my number please cause im already freaked out as it is.

"Okie dokie. ".

I smiled at Drake's catch phase."

"So Alice i heard that you were checking me out.  Is that true? "

" No...Yes...Well Maybe.." I said while my cheek were turning bright red.

"Well i hope you like what you saw." Drake teased.

"No...Yes...Well maybe..." I answered.

He chuckles making my cheeks turn red as a tomato.

"For the record Alice,i too, was cheaking you out. "

" Drake,stop it before you turn me into a red tomato" I have strength to say. 

He chuckles through the phone .

"Well Drake i gotta go now. See you tomorrow."

"Yes you will beautiful."

"Oh so you think i beautiful?" I blushed.

"Correction,  I know. "

" Aww,you too sweet.well bye for now."

"Yh beautiful."

I disconnected the call laying on my smiling from ear to ear.  Today was a wacky day for me.

Im so exhausted. I close my eyes and images of Austin, storms around inside my brain. Images of his flawless blue eyes,images of his messy brown hair,his radiant teeth, his muscular voice.  Mhmm, he was soo hot.

Wait, this is not like me at all.....

I opened my eyes to think straight, then i close them once more but this time i fall fast to sleep.

"*****************
A/n
Thank you to my loyal readers.
Sorry if this chapter was tedious...
Updates will be on Saturday.. Thanks again my loya readers
Love you all!! Hug n kisses
May God bless you