CHP. 7-SURRENDER YOURSELF

~EDITED 28.02.17~

  "BUZZ! BUZZ! BUZZ!" Goes the alarm clock.  

"NOT AGAIN!"  I'm going to be late for school again.  This is one reason why i must be thankful for my mother, she will make sure im early.. 

I stopped the alarm clock and look at my surrounded. "This is not my room,and this is diffidently not my HOUSE!" I sit at the edge of the bed to see if i could remember how i ended up here.  All i could remember was- last night, Austin and i have an awkward silence on the way to McDonald's. We eat and talk then he drive to a place deep into the  "woods", where there was a big house, more like a mansion. It have over 100 rooms.   He called it his "secret hind out." I know right, cliche, but i just go with the flow. I saw a different  side of him. He was more fragile.In school or any way else he was "buff" but he is actual fragile. 

After that everything  else was blank for some strange reason. "BANG!" A loud sound came from down stairs. I picked up a hair-dyer cause that was the first thing my eyes landed on.

I tip-toe downstairs and shouted "surrender yourself" No answer. I tip-toed into the kitchen pointed the blow dyer directly at the person's face and shouted "freeze!"     

 "Gracious loud! what got into this morning?"  Georgia said putting her hand on her chest.

 "Oh, sorry i though that you were going to kill me,cause i wake up and notice that this wasn't my room."

"I see."

"I didn't have time to examined the room cause i heard a loud bang and though that's it.,my life was going to end. I saw my life flashes  before my very on eyes. 

Georgia stared to laughed, like laughed. 

"What? you are so  hilarious!"    "Quit laughing  at me Georgia. I'm serious."

"Sorry  I  can't help it,but out of all things, you bring a blow dyer as your self defense weapon. Well not just a blow dyer but an unplug blow dyer was  going to safe you precious life,Ally?" 

I can't help but laugh along with G. That was pretty foolish of me, but you can't blame me. 

"By the way there's no school this week until they find out who have pulled a stunt like that yesterday." 

" Really?"

"Yeah,crazy right,but look on the good side,there's more time to do ms.Debby-Ann assignment."

 "Yeah." btw,how did i ended up here at your place?" I asked, really wanted to know.

"Well,Austin dropped you off at my place."  "He did what now? How does he know where you live?"

 "Well, I texted you and told you that your mother called and asked my mum if you could spend the next two weeks by her and she also said beat yuh to it. And then i got back a text from you but it wasn't you it was Austin."  "He said,that you were asleep and he overheard your phone called with your mum earlier that you were spending two weeks by me,so he asked for  my address  to dropped you off."

"OMG." I squealed. 

"But hears the good part; AUSTIN CARRIED YOU IN HIS ARM?" Georgia said smiling.  "Ahhh.. I  squealed while  jumping up and down.

" WAIT! He texted you from whose phone?"

"Yours." Georgia said. "HE WAS SNOOPING AROUND IN MY PHONE?" I Asked, sounding more like a statement. 

 "Alice, don't jump to conclusion, he was probably  staring at you while you were sleeping and i texted you ,and he read it and texted me  back to drop you off."  "Mhmm." 

" Plus, I don't think  that he will do such a thing." Georgia reason. "Maybe you right,maybe you  wrong." I said dropping the topic. "All right with the drama,lets get you clean up so we could go shopping for Drake's birthday party. G reminded. "YEAH" I said excitedly.

*******************************************************************                                                 

Hope you all enjoy this short chapter.Next chapter will be all about shopping for Drake's birthday party. Please excuse any grammar errors in this chapter,promise to edited it when i finish write this book.*Hint*chapter 10 will be very,very,very long but it worth it cause- i love books that  have a twist in them..... can't wait to you see what i'm talking about. 

<vote & comments>    (19-07-15)

*LIVE*LOVE*LAUGH*