CHAPTER 6- FAST-FOOD

~EDITED-- 28.02.17 ~

"May i asked you a question?"

"I don't have your tongue." 

"I'm serious."

"Okay, yes you may."

"Okay Alice. What got into you 15 minuets ago?" Austin asked with a smirk on his face. 

"I don't know, and i don't want to know."  He chuckled. 

"What's  so funny Austin? "hm,nothing".  "No tell me,before i take you own pillow and hit you on your head with it."  I said with my hands on my hips. "Aggressive are you?" No i'm not,now tell me what's  so funny." 

"Nothing". he repeated. "That's is!"  I pick up the biggest pillow and position it directly to his head. Before i could hit him with it. He grabbed my hand so swiftly, making the pillow fall to the floor  (I let it go of shock, of how quick he was). Then he push me onto his bed.(so he was struggling me). 

Out of no way his mother opened the door without knocking. Her jaw dropped and her eyes widen when she saw us. I quickly started to back-up my story. While Austin get up from  on top of me and stand by his bed foot with a big  smiled on his face. Like if he was enjoying this whole idea. 

 I picked up the  pillow from the floor and smack him with it on his chest. "You are disgusted."  I shouted at him. He chuckled. This was a first, i never saw him like this before. All sweet and loving. Yeah,i know that he was sweet in that bad boy shell of his,but he never show it before. But im not going to complain cause i like this side of him. 

"Okay kids,whatever i saw was between you two, but Austin if  you get this girl pregnant,i swear I'll kick you out!" Austin's mum said with a strict face. 

"Ma stop,she is just a special friend, no more,no less." Austin said annoyed. "Or really Austin,you never bring  a girl into my house before and when you finally do,i caught you on top of her on your bed, what else do you want me to think,eh?"  

"Ma, i only invited her over cause we have an assignment to do. So take you wild mind away from here."  "AUSTIN,that's no way to talk to your mother."  

"sorry ma." 

"Apology accepted. Okay kids, I leave at 7 and there's a $100 bill on top of the counter if you kids get hungry."   

"Okay." We both said in unison. "And one more thing, Austin you better NOT get this  girl or any girl pregnant,cause i will not hesitate to kick your butt out!"  Austin's mum's warned.  "Yes mum,and next time knock before you enter please."

 "Excuse you,remember who's house is this."  

"Yes ma,i know, i just want a little privacy around here."

 "Okay,I'll knock next time. Just leave this door open please." 

"Ma!"  

"huh?"

 "Nothing"

 "I thought so." Austin's mum said before walking away. 

"Sorry about that. My mother does  exaggerate a bit too much." 

"It okay Austin,lets continue our assignment."  "okay, sounds like a great idea."   In that same space of time,my phone began to ring. Knowing how careless i could be sometime,i answer my phone without checking the caller-ID.

"Hello?"

"Alice,i'm staying by your  grandma  for two weeks,i'll  try and get a babysitter for you tomorrow,so by the time be cautious please."

"Yes ma I will, and  i'm 16, i don't need a babysitter  anymore." 

"Of cause  you do Alice,don't play stupid."

"Ma ,how about i spend the next two weeks by Georgia's house ?"  "Since you and G'sm mother are besties, you be more comfortable."

"Now you talking. Do you want me to ask or you will do the honors?"

"I'll do it,and kiss granny and daddy for me please.

"Fine then, don't make me regret it, and yes baby,i will grant you wishes."

"Bye mom,and love you."

"Bye baby,love you too."

I hang up the phone  and continue our assignment. "Alice,i'm hungry,lets go  and get some fast-food."  "Yum! But why do i have to come with you?" 

 "Because,my mother left for her book club and you will be alone in the house."  Austin give me a really good reason.  "Okay,but you could just order it. " 

"True,but i like it better when i get it over the counter." " hm,i see. well lets go then ,cause i started to get hungry too. But  after that we come   straight back here to finish up our assignment cause i don't want to fail. Which knowing you that's possible." I give out my speech. 

 "Stop whining,and lets go and eat."  "Whatever Austin!"  I said while rolling my eyes. We quickly exited the house and  climbed into Austin's truck, when my phone started to vibrate. 

I picked it up and it read, "two new messages."   I pressed the read button and it said- "Hey beautiful, just checking  to see if you  home safe,after what happen earlier today."  I quickly checked the other message. "Hey beautiful,it's me again, i forgot to asked you, if i could borrow your geometry set?"  I laughed at Drakes second text. "what's so funny?" Austin asked with a puzzled look on his face.

" Drake texted me."   "Oh. "What did he texted you to make you lol."  

"Okay, first he texted me to check up on me, which was pretty nice of him. Then he texted  again  asking if i have a geometry set to lend him."  

"So." Austin said rudely. 

"So, This guy is full of mysteries you can't foresee  his movement."  i said while trying not to laugh.

 "NO, ALICE, YOU CAN'T FORESEE HIS MOVEMENT!" 

 "WHAT? "

 "Are you deaf?"  "NO,and why are you being so cruel to me?"

You know what DORK?"   

"EXCUSE YOU?" I asked getting really mad. 

 "You hear me right dork,cause you are a DORK!

AUSTIN STOP IT! WHY ARE YOU BEHAVING LIKE THIS..." 

"LIKE WHAT DORK?" 

"Like..like...LIKE A JERK!" He was speechless.

 "Austin look,i have no idea why are you behaving like a jerk,but i forgive you cause i know deep,deep down inside of you that you are not a jerk. So please stop acting like one. He make eye contact with me and started to apologize. "Alice,i'm so sorry for acting like a "jerk" and  for hurting you feelings."  

"It's okay Austin,apology accepted,now lets drop this and go and eat,cause i'm hungry. "Sure thing,Alice. " 

We shared an awkward silence for the rest of the ride. 

************

HEY again my loyal readers.....SORRY FOR THE DELAY..... :(  REMEMBER KEEP AN OPEN MIND.. ALSO I Just want to say thank you for all the support...As i said before here two chapter (chp.6&7) to make it up to you. hope you all enjoy it <3 <3 

<vote & comments> I appreciate all feedback !!!!!!   

*LIVE*LOVE*LAUGH*