CHP.13-POOL-PARTY

ALICE P.O.V.

**EDITED**

"Here we are girls." Georgia said pulling the hand-breaks.

"Finally!" Maxie said wasting no time of getting out the car and heading straight to the front door.

"yesh,-Georgia continue-some people have it bad."

"Hm,at least she's happy in lust." I agreed.

"at least". Georgia said .  I nodded.

"Today people". Maxie  said resting her hands on her hips.

"And she rushy too." Ge comment. 

We both shared a few seconds laugh.

As G. and I  approach the Maxie,she command Georgia to press the doorbell. I rolled my eyes cause I know what's about the happen.

"Excuse me--Georgia loudly said-- you the one who wanted to come so early!"

"Me--Maxi speaking in the same tone of Georgia-- if you forgot,i got a text from Roger saying to come over early."

"Exactly,he texted YOU,NOT me!"

"Yh,but he invited all of us,so he texted me to spread the news plus he DON'T have your number."

"Of cause not,he's not my boyfriend, he YOURS!"

I couldn't take no more of G and Maxi's disagreement.

"Shut up, the both of you. I  said, but Ge and maxi still continued being immature.

" Shut up."  I repeatedly said,still no quite, i inhale deeply before shouting

"SHUT UP!" on the top of my lungs. In a blink of an eye there were quite.

"Finally" I  said, adjusting myself.

" I'm fed up of you two always auguring about ringing  fudging doorbells. If you two don't want to ring the damning doorbell i'll do!"

I said pissed off.
Them two stand there in widen eyes.

"Well?" i asked,cause my feet was starting to hurt.

"You will eat meh?" Maxie said raising her hands in front of her.

" Oh gosh Maxie,stop the games and answer my question,cause my feet are killing me!" I said annoyed. 

"Fine,i'll do Ally,but do i look good?" Maxie asked. I smiled before answering her question.

" Yes maxi you look fine."

"Fine?" I rolled my eyes before answering her question.

"Maxie darling you look hot, now hurry up cause i'll do it and u will just have to live with it."

"Fine,fine,fine, here i goes."

"Ding-dong"!

It didn't take long before the door opened revealing a familiar face,that I  will be seeing around very often.

I glad you all could made it."-the familiar face said mostly eyeing down maxie from chest to knee,while smirking.

"Well i'm glad to be here." Maxie said in a completely different voice while twirling her hair.

I just rolled my eyes at Maxie little greetings.

"Well come on in and lets get started.Roger said opening the door wider. I'll go get Drake,so we all could start planning out our activity.