12- Emilio Stalks

Maria's P.O.V.

Lovino has been showing me around the villa for almost an hour already. We ended up chatting for hours in the garden, one of the most beautiful places in the house, while sitting on a bench.

I have to admit; he's not the terrible person I thought he was. He was actually really sweet and he kept giving me compliments. He wasn't acting flirty in an annoying way at all, but in a gentlemanly way. Other girls he has dated before never mentioned anything about this side of him.

He plucked a rose from the bushes and took the thorns out before giving it to me, I take it as I smile at him. He smiles back, gently. I really did thought wrong of him.

"Why is it that you're a jerk most of the time, but then... all of a sudden you're such a charming gentleman?" I ask him. I begin to realize that we're holding hands with our fingers intertwined. I try to keep myself from blushing. 'We look like a romantic couple,' I thought.

He turns his head away from me.

'Oh shit... I think I just hurt his feelings.'

"O-oh, um, if you don't wanna answer, it's fi-"

"You're really forgetful, aren't you?"

"...What?"

He faces me again, but doesn't look at me in the eye. "Ever since I first saw you when we were both high school freshmen, you're the only girl I truly fell for."

...I have no words.

"I know that we would always argue," He continues, "But whenever I'd see you hurt, you don't know how much I wanted to run to you to comfort you but my rival, the goddamn Mexican taco bastard would always go first. And then you started dating the tomato bastard. After you broke up with him, I thought I'd have a chance but then you started dating the obnoxious hamburger idiot too."

"....You know I might like you too, right? Unfortunately, I don't feel like being in a relationship right now." I spoke.

"Yeah, I... I understand."

"But I'm giving you this," I grab him and kiss him... on the cheek. 

Lovina's P.O.V.

"Yieeeeeee!" The two idiot twins AKA Feliciana and Feliciano squeal as we spy on Maria and Lovino. 

"Shut up, you two!" I hiss. "They might hear you, goddammit!"

"What was that I just heard?" Maria asks, looking around.

I groan and grab both the Felis by their arm and drag them with me back inside the house. 

Meanwhile in Los Angeles...

Emilio's P.O.V.

I know this may sound a bit stalker-ish, but I'm currently searching up 'Maria Clara de la Cruz' on Google. This is quite a common name in our country and other Latin countries so I don't know who would be the right one. But there are results... of a girl, a Filipina, whom I think might be the one I'm looking for. My possible female counterpart.

I look up her Facebook account; Maria Clara de la Cruz. Born June 12, 1998. Same as I am. From: Manila, Philippines. Living in: Washington D.C., U.S.A. Mutual friends: Antonio Fernandez Carriedo, Alfred F. Jones, Lovina Vargas, Feliciana Vargas, Lovino Vargas, Feliciano Vargas, and Amelia F. Jo- Wait what? She knows Amelia?

Anyway, judging from Maria's profile picture, she looks really pretty. And I'm not surprised. ;D

Holy sh!t, Josefa, Viktor, and Hadia have their genderbent counterparts too.

Joseph Enrique de la Cruz, Vanessa Maribela de la Cruz, and Hadji Syed de la Cruz.

I am expecting Joseph to be someone who is quite intelligent, like Josefa. Wow, she looks really smart, would look much smarter as a boy. 

Vanessa, however, looks so gentle and innocent in her photos. Unlike Viktor who is loud and always causes trouble.

...Wait, I see a picture of her arguing and pulling Joseph's hair. Forget it, I think she is just like Viktor.

Hadji of course, looks like the perfect mix of a kuudere and a tsundere. Like Hadia. I don't see pictures he posted of his own face, but there's the photos he's tagged in and in most of them, he isn't smiling or he looks really annoyed by how idiotic his older siblings are.

Oh sh!t, now I'm stalking.

I return to my news feed, where there are my friends posting selfies and weird statuses too. Nikolai is spamming everyone in his friends list's news feeds with statuses about how much he loves and wants to marry his adoptive older sister or biological cousin Anya. 

LOL I don't mind, because I post even more; mostly about how sexy I am. ;-)

Oh good, Amelia is online.

I start to chat with her.

~~~Meanwhile in FB...~~~

Emilio: sup hot stuff

Amelia: Nothing much

Emilio: Do you know who Maria Clara dela Cruz is?

Amelia: DUH she's one of my BFFs! We meet up whenever she visits Los Angeles or when I visit Washington

Emilio: HOW COME I DON'T KNOW ABOUT THIS

HOW COME I'VE NEVER SEEN HER IN THE FLESH BEFORE

Amelia: u fking idiot lmao 😂😂😂 i asked if u wanted to go shopping with me n my Filipina friend then u said nahh

Emilio: ofc i don't wanna go shopping wtf 

Amelia: Kk... so, wanna come over at my house and play video games?

Emilio: Nxt tym bc

Amelia: Bc?

Emilio: I'm booking a flight to Washington ;D

Amelia: ...

...

...

bro

U KIDDING ME

WE STILLHAVE CLASSES

Emilio: I'LL JUST MAKE AN EXCUSE TO THE PRINCIPAL ABOUT AN IMPORTANT FAMILY MATTER, LIKE LOVINA DID

Amelia: Oh okay

BROOO I'M COMING 

Emilio: whAT

Amelia: YEAH I WANNA MEET ALFRED AND MARIA AGAIN

Emilio: wait YOU KNOW ALFRED

Amelia: ...

u rlly r stupid ay

of course i know him, i've known him since i was young asf

"F. Jones" bruh

Emilio: I just never thought you'd know him bc idk mine

Amelia: Yeah, yeah, whatever just bring me with you to Washington

Emilio: Fineee I'll book the tickets now

We're leaving tomorrrow night btw

Amelia: o sht gtg start packing then

byeeee

Emilio: k bye

Emilio has logged out

Amelia has logged out

---