15- Breakfast with the Italians

Maria's P.O.V.

I sit on the edge of this canopy queen sized bed, in the guestroom of the Italians' villa. This isn't the only guestroom, though.

This guestroom is for females. The walls are floral with the light color pink as the background. The bedsheets had the same floral print.

On the vanity table are sets of makeup, perfume, hair straighteners and curlers—everything a girly girl needs.

It's seven in the morning right now, and I'm leaving back home in an hour.

I've already got changed into the outfit the Italians had picked out for me; a black bell-sleeved dress with matching, well-polished black ankle boots. The hat and the stockings I have on are also black. The bright type of people would say it's like going to a funeral—in my opinion, it's fashion. And I think black is a very fashionable color.

I did my makeup my own—smokey eyes and bloody red lipstick. My hairstyle too; it was slightly curled and placed on one side of my shoulder. Who said I had distasteful sense of style?

The sunglasses and black purse I had on are Gucci. I already have four pairs of expensive sunglasses at home, but the Vargas' decided to give it to me anyway. They said I could pick whatever clothes, shoes, makeup, or accessories in here, and they'll just give it to me for free. I couldn't thank them enough for this, even though Lovino can be a jerk. But seriously—most of these stuff are expensive. And originally from Italy.

I walk downstairs to the dining room, where Lovino and Lovina are seated. On the table were plates filled with Italian food; of course.

"Buongiorno," I greet them as I take the seat next to Lovina. I've learned some Italian from watching Dolce Amore. I haven't mastered at it yet; but I'm planning to, soon. I've already mastered at Spanish, though. So learning Italian probably won't be difficult.

"Buongiorno." The two chorused.

Lovino was holding a cup of coffee—I'm guessing it's cappuccino—and Lovina on her phone; I'm guessing a friend. Both seem to be barely eating their food, though Lovina is taking a few bites.

"BUONGIORNO!!" Two high voices shout. The Southern Italian twins and I glanced at the entrance to this dining room, where the Northern ones stood. The two rush to their seats and their eyes sparkle at the sight of their breakfast. "Ve~ Pasta~!"

"Pasta is love," Feliciana says.

"Pasta is life!" Feliciano exclaims cheerfully, his arms raised.

"You two, shut up and eat already." Lovina snaps.