4- After The Party....

WARNING: Contains sexual content. Skip this if you still have an innocent mind.

Maria's P.O.V

I open my eyes and sit up, noticing that I'm lying in a bed I don't recognize, and that I'm in a room I don't recognize. I look down and realize that I'm wearing but my bra and panties, so I scream and immediately grab the blanket to cover myself.

"Damn... I had a really good dream." Someone next to me groans, and gets up. The voice sounds familiar. When I turn to my side, I see that it's...

"What the f**k am I doing in a bed with you, you bastard Lovino?!" I yell at him, my face burning like hell. He's shirtless, I'm not wearing any clothes, and we're both in the same bed. I'm in the same bed with the biggest player in the school. There are also rumors that he's slept with over 50 girls already. I can't believe I've just become one of them!

"Oh... it wasn't a dream." He says when he looks at me. "We really did have-"

I cover his mouth. "Don't. Say. It."

Across the room, there's a sofa, and where Lizzie is sleeping, lying on her front and her arm is hanging and she's holding a camera. Next to the bed, there's Feliciano lying on Ludwig's stomach.

I look around the room to scan for my clothes, but then they were nowhere to be found. I glare at Lovino, "Where did you hide my clothes..."

He shrugs, "Most of the clothes of everyone here got torn."

"...F**k you."

"I love you too."

He's cute and all, but he disgusts me and I hate him. I've hated him ever since I've first met him, when he came to visit Antonio.

I sigh, "This is Alfred's house, right? Well, I guess I'm just gonna go borrow some clothes from his sisters..."

"Say no more!" A girl with long brown hair comes in the room. That's Alexandra (New York, OC). "I have LOTS of clothes, and you can borrow all of the-...." Her voice trails off and her eyes widen when she sees me and Lovino. "Did you guys have... 'it'?"

"Yeah." Lovino replies.

"Aw shit, Maria. You're gonna be pregs."

...

...

...

"MOTHER OFFFFF--!"

"Don't worry, she won't." Lovino says. "I brought some plastic thingies that one of my ex-girlfriends gave me."

+++

I walk down the stairs, my face is still red from what I just did last night. I'm wearing Alexa's clothes, and I really like these, which is why she let me keep them.

Apparently there are people sleeping on the stairs, and everything in this house... is just messed up. VERY messed up, indeed.

"Hahahah, I threw such a party, didn't I!" Alfred's voice says from behind me.

I turn to him, "This is the twelfth time already, Alfred. Another party where everyone gets high. And this is already my FOURTH time sleeping with boys in a bedroom I've never been in before."

"Oh... uh, well, sorry."

"Tch, I'm going home."

I keep swearing to myself that I'll never go to a party again, but I can't help it. I'm a party freak. And I can't take NOT attending parties. I always want to get involved in fun.

+++

Joseph's P.O.V

I didn't sleep all night, because I was so worried about AteMaria. Hadji already slept last night but Vanessa, however, was watching TV shows on internet websites, happy that there's no one to stop her from staying up all night. I, on the other hand, was sitting in front of the door the whole time, waiting for Ate Maria to come home.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

Click

The door finally opens, and standing there is Ate Maria. I immediately tackle her with a hug. "ATEEE! YOU'RE BACKK!!"

Once I let go of her, she was surprised to see my face.

"My... eye bags... are designer..." I smile. "Right... Ate Maria?"

"Didn't I tell you not to stay up all night?!" She scolds me. "Naku, Joseph! Go to your room right now and sleep!"

"Yes... mother...." I say, even though she's my big sister and not my mother. I said it because she acts like one.

Oh I just realized

I'm like, a mix of Ate Maria and Kuya Alfred

Vanessa is like a mix of Ate Maria and Kuya Antonio

Hadji is like a mix of Ate Maria and Kuya Syukri (Brunei)

:O I AM THE SECRET LOVE CHILD OF ALRIA

AAAAAHHHHH

okay i must sleep now