Remember Me?

We were sitting in HQ, Adam unconscious in the bed in front of me. The Sidemen and the Pack when in out out all day, but I stayed by his side all the time. The chopper had already gone back for Ross. We were going to give him a proper burial in the morning. But Adam, he was still breathing, and so still alive. At that moment I was alone with him. I stared into his broken face, and teared up. Flashbacks of childhood went through my mind. When we went out for ice cream, and mine dropped, so he gave me his. When the wind blew our kite away, and he went into the tree to get it. That day when Jonathan, spoke the truth about my feelings for him. How I ran away and couldn't face him again, but he comforted me anyway. Tears ran down my cheek, knowing this might be the last experience. A hand came around my shoulder, and I wiped my tears away. Max was sitting beside me. He tried smiling, but it soon fell. The beeping of the heart monitor filled the silence and provided a bit of comfort, but my tears soaked Max's shirt as I leaned into him. We sat there hugging for a while, until Simon and his crew came in. I dried my eyes as Vikk checked Adam's vitals. He sighed afterwards, turning to me. Simon patted Max's shoulder and left with the Sidemen. Max soon got up and left, leaving me once again alone.
"I know you can make it, I just know it." I spoke. He didn't respond. "This is all my fault. I shouldn't looked where I was going that day, and I would have never interfered with this war." Tears filled my eyes. Barney came through the door and placed a sandwich on the table. I looked up at him and smiled through my tears. His lips curved slightly, and he nodded his head and left. I looked over Adam again, and sighed. I stood up and went to his bedside. I wiped my tears away and kneeled beside his beautiful face. "Don't go," I weeped. "I love you." I leaned in and kissed his cold lips. The heart monitor continued to beep, and I leaned away. I help my face in my hands.
"No need to cry," My head snapped up and I saw Adam looking at me. When our eyes locked, a wave of shock washed over me. He smiled weakly, "Hey," he said softly. A smile washed over my face and I stood up. "Adam!" I screamed. I almost jumped on him, carefully avoiding his bullet wound. Our lips locked again, this time filled with warmth. I pulled away and called everyone. Simon came bursting in, and when he and the sidemen saw Adam, they cheered. They gathered around while Max, Barney and Jin came through. They hugged each other and gathered around Adam. Suddenly, the heart monitor started going crazy, the beeps got faster and faster. Everyone started panicking, especially me. Vikk got on his knees and tried to figure out what was wrong. Adam's face went pale and his smile slowly faded. He turned his head to me weakly and smiled. "You're alright, you're gonna be alright!" I started saying to him, but also to me. I couldn't let him go.
"Y/N, can you do me a favour?" He said quietly.
"Of course, anything." Tears ran down my face like a waterfall. I grabbed his hand, and he leaned in towards me. He whispered into my ear, the words I will never forget,

"Remember me..."

Flatline...