A little help.

~Ross POV~
Adam finally took my word for it and called Simon. I know they don't get along too well, but we need their help in rescuing her. Adam hangs up and puts the phone down.
"Well?" I ask.
"They're on their way. Or at least, here." He glances behind me. I turn around to see Simon and Tobi getting out of the car.
"Simon!" I say, greeting my old friend. We walk up to each other and bro-hug. Tobi pouts and I give him a 'Really?' Glare. He smiles and I hi five him. We start chatting until Adam interrupts us.
"Great! We're all friends here. Now, down to business. Ross, debrief them." He nods at me,
"Well," I take a deep breath.
-12 minutes later-
"So, we have to get her back for all of man kind!" I gasp for air. The gang looked at me. They had never seen me talk so much. I blushed.
~Adam's POV~
"Thanks for that, Ross. So, you'll help us?" I ask, with some hope in my voice. Tobi puts his hand up to speak but is interrupted by Simon.
"What's in it for us?" He smirks. Damn Simon! That's why I can never ask him for help.
"You know, saving man kind means saving yourself too?" Barney comes in with the save. Simon and Tobi exchange glances and whisper to each other. After a while, they turn back to us.
"We're in. Let me just get the rest of the sidemen." Simon lets out a high pitched whistle, hurting our ears. I grip my ears to block the sound. When he finished, we are soon greeted by another loud sound. I look up to see a helicopter, with Vikk hanging out the side. He lowers a rope ladder down and Tobi starts climbing. Simon gets ready to climb, but turns to me, "Well, you comin'?" He says reaching out his hand. I brush it off and start climbing behind him. Jin, Ross, Barney and Max soon follow behind me. I order the rest of the crew to research some more and keep me updated. We reach the copter and I help my men in.
"Harry!" Ross again greets all of the men in the chopper, including the driver, Josh. I roll my eyes and check my phone for any information. Nothing. The copter is loud, so Vikk gives us all special headphones. They block out the sound, but allow us to keep in contact. I have to be honest, their tech is amazing. I check my phone every thirty seconds for news on her location. Ross is chatting away through the headphones while Max is trying to comfort me. I look through the window, hoping for some clue to where she is. The helicopter comes to a slow landing on a building on the outskirts of town. We load out onto the roof. I hand my headphones back to Vikk and check my phone again. I grab my handgun and swing it around on my finger. Simon leads us through the building down into a conference room. Ross and Jin explain why pasta is better for lemons than toast. Barney and Max are telling Harry the first day of when we met her. Josh is sitting on his computer. I walk over to him.
"Whatchya doin'?" I ask, looking over his shoulder to his computer screen.
"Trying to find any evidence of Evans whereabouts." He doesn't take his eyes off the screen as he taps away on his keyboard. His fingers are working fast as he scans over the city. His knowledge on computers are exquisite. He works fast and pays no attention to me. I walk over to the front of the room.
"Quiet down now guys," I say softly, the noise overtakes the room. "Time to focus." I say, a bit louder. I sigh. "SHUT IT!" I shout. The room goes quiet and everyone turns towards me. "Just remember, where ever we go, our main focus is to get her home safe, is that understood?!"
"Yes Sir!" Everyone shouts, except Simon, who sits there looking at his nails. I sigh and run my fingers through my hair. It was going to be a long mission.