Do not laugh

"Alright guys, Sky here and I'm here with Jinbop, ROSSS and Barney. And I am joined with this lovely lady here. Introduce yourself."
"Uhh, hi. I'm Y/N or, TheSoulCrafter."
Adam had convinced me to play one of these games with him. Do not laugh. Seemed simple enough.
"So, Y/N, why don't you head into the centre first. Who wants to make her laugh? Okay I'll go first. Turn around."
I turned my character around, waiting for him.
"Ready," I turned around and saw a school desk, a chair and Adam's character dressed up. He spoke in a goofy voice. "Alright class let's do some math! If I had twelve bottles in one hand and three in the other, what would I have?"
"A drinking problem," Ross said. Adam burst out laughing which made me laugh.
"Was that meant to be Mr. Thredom?" I asked in between laughs.
"Of course. So one point to me, and, Ross. Make me laugh."
"Turn around," Adam turned around and Ross started to build.
"Ross is it that joke?" Jin asked.
"Ye"
"Ok, I'm ready"
"Adam turn around" Ross said with an Afro on. Adam turned around and Jin walked up to him.
"ADAM! THE ANIMALS ARE IN THE DISCO ERA!" Ross started dancing and Barney and I laughed. Adam tried so hard not to laugh but he couldn't help it. Everyone laughed at Ross' ridiculous dancing.
After a few rounds, I had two points and it was my turn to make Adam laughed. I had the perfect joke.
"Adam," I walked up to him. "Adam,"
"Yeah,"
"Look deep into my eyes," As he was concentrating, I put on the Googly eyes hat.
"TELL ME WHAT YOU SEE!"
"OH MY GOD!! Ahahahahaha!" Adam laughed his ass off, while Barney and Jin put on Googly eyes and stared at him, which made him laugh harder. All in sync, the three of us slowly turned to Ross, who Googly eyed us back. Eventually we were all laughing and I took my very first win. Adam signed off but we stayed on Minecraft just messing around.
"Your stuck with us now," Jin said.
"I don't think I'll mind," I giggled. I could tell these guys were welcoming me with "WEEZY" arms.

Thanks for reading!
Comment and vote for more!
Bye!! <3