Q/A

I know, it's been awhile. I've been getting distracted with things like, I dunno, life. Anyway, the questions have come through and I'm ready to answer.

First of all, from Pusheen23 :
To Lachlan- Why you do dis to dem? It not nice! *pouts in corner while eating ice-cream* Baka
Lachlan- It's my job! If I knew my friends were gonna be involved, I wouldn't have done it, I swear. I earn a living with the scares and shots sometimes. People pay good money for it!

Next, a few questions from AliGraLat :
To Simon-  Why did you get like super angry when Josh died? I mean he was your friend and all, but was there more going on? ;)
Simon- *blushes* I, uh, care deeply about my friends, that's all! I swear! *rubs back of neck*

To Vikk- Why didn't you leave with the Sidemen?
Vikk- They needed me more then the Sidemen. Simon was quitting, while Mitch was just getting started.

To Ross- Why were you so quiet in the beginning? Did you like Y/N?
Ross- I, uh, get nervous around pretty girls. And was she pretty! Oops, *blushes* I may have liked her, but knew I couldn't have her.she and Adam had something special. You could see it straight away.

To Lachlan- Did you do this all for the money?
Lachlan- Like I said before, the money really helps. If I knew the Pack would get involved, I wouldn't have taken the job. I'm sure they'll forgive me though, right?

If you have anymore questions, feel free to PM me and I will add them. Just be patient for the exciting conclusion of Remember Me?

Sunnies down, Keepsake out.