The Friend

~Y/N POV~
Evan threw me into a cage beside a big machine. He slammed the door shut before I could escape, and put Lui as the guard. I looked around the warehouse, hoping for another way out, but saw nothing. I started examining the big machine next to me. It had a big tube, a satellite dish and lots of colourful flashing buttons. Many men in white coats were playing around with it. I sat in the corner of my cage and waited. Waited for him.
~Adam's POV~
The gang had finally stopped talking about meaningless things and listened to me. I was about to start ranting again when Simon pushed in front.
"Adam's right. We need to focus on getting the girl out of there. When we know the location, we strike." His voice was strong and informing, but I should be the one in charge.
"I think we should form a plan before attacking. We might not know how many men he has guarding her." Simon looked at me and smirked, but his eyes showed competition. He's always been like that, even before war...
Bzzt, bzzt. My phone! I reached for it immediately. I turned it on and saw a message from Garrett. A note, and coordinates. "They found her, guys." Everyone was fully focused now. I handed my phone to Josh who was ready with the map. He tapped away on his keyboard, finally coming to a stop over a big building in the centre of town.
"That's where they film. Could it be that obvious?" Jin spoke up. He was right, but it was the only thing we had. Everyone immediately rushed up to the roof. Josh transferred the map onto my phone and we both joined the others. The helicopter was starting up as we jumped in. Harry took the drivers seat and we headed in the direction of the building. Harry put us in full speed as Vikk handed out headphones and guns. We discussed plans on the way over. When we reached the top of the building, Harry lowered us down, but didn't land. He circled around for a quick escape. We decided on the 'By Force" technique. Simon kicked the door down and we raced down the stairs. On the first floor we reached, the lights were off. Same with every floor, and it was deserted. We split up and searched every part of every floor.
"All clear here," I said through the earpiece.
"Same here," Ross answered.
"Wait guys, I think I found so- You! Guys, I need back up straight away!" Josh's voice rang in my ears. Gunshots were heard, until it all went silent.
"Josh! Do you copy?!" Simon shouted through the radio. Muffled noises were heard, until finally, a voice. Not Josh's.

"G'day, mates."

Oh hell no. We fell right into Evan's trap!
"Fall back, I repeat, Fall Back!" I shout. "This guy is not to be messed with. Retreat!" More gunshots were heard and hurried footsteps up to the roof. I raced off, and stopped. Ross was dragging a limp body. "Barney!" I ran to Ross and helped him with Barney. He was alive, but struggling. We ran as fast as we could. On the next floor, Max helped Ross while I made sure no-one was left. All of a sudden, the windows shut. I aimed my gun in the darkness, ready to strike. I backed up, towards the stairs. In the darkness, a chuckles was heard, followed by bright blue eyes, staring at me. I raced, backwards, up the stairs, firing my gun at him. The helicopter started taking off, but I jumped in in time. Simon's face was of pure devastation as Jin did a head count. Vikk tended to Barney as Ross comforted Simon.
"Josh... He's dead. He's gone." Simon muttered to himself. And I actually felt bad for him. I would react like that if I lost one of my men.
"Looks like Evan got some help as well. We need to head back to base to think up more plans, and to find her actual location." I ordered through the headphones. I crawled over to Simon and put my hand on his shoulder. He was cradling his knees and crying silently. Well, we had more problems.

Evan hired Lachlan.