A Truth

~Adam's POV~
After I had calmed down, I "insisted" that we head back to the offices.
"If we head back, we can help them find her. And maybe, we can tear Garret limb from limb while we're at it." I said calmly.
"But, the tech here i-" Simon got interrupted. By me.
"Josh was the only one who could handle this much tech. And he's not gonna help us." Simon looked towards his toes, then up at the ceiling. He ran his fingers through his hair and sighed.
"Fine." He started packing up everything we needed. Ross helped up Barney, who was in much better condition.
"How ya going, Barney?" Ross said as he walked with him.
"I is good to fight, again." He smiled. Then Ross smiled. They both started chuckling as they climbed into the chopper. I was the last one in, as I was checking to make sure everything was good here. The chopper started to lift, and Max came over to me.
"So, what happens if we do find her?" I didn't look at him, I just stared into the distance.
"We fight."
~Vikk's POV~
I handed out the headphone and put one on myself as we flew over the city. My phone buzzed in my pocket. I reached back and brought it out.

Mitch-Hey bro, we need you.

How dare he have the guts to ask for help. After what the Pack did in the war, to us, to me. I couldn't even reply to that. Then, he texted again.

Mitch- I know what you're thinking, but this is serious. It's about the girl.

How did he know about her? I looked around, making sure no one was peering over my shoulder. Adam was crouched against the wall with Max at his side. Ross was huddled over Barney, patching up the last wounds. Simon and Tobi were talking with the rest of the Sidemen. I was clear.

Me- What is it?
Mitch- We need the help of the sidemen.
Me- Why would they help you?
Mitch- We can help you in return.
Me- Whose we?
Mitch- Oh, you know, Me, Jerome, Rob, Preston, Lachlan...
Me- Can't help you there. Lachlan killed Josh. No1 would agree.
Mitch- We can help you get the girl, while getting what we want.
Me- Which is?
Mitch- Revenge, Evan getting what he deserves.
Me- I'll chat with the group.

I turned off my phone and looked up. We were arriving at the Sky Media offices. The helicopter landed smoothly and everyone piled off. I was the last to leave, as I was checking surroundings. The top of the building was very high, so you could see the edges of the city. I scanned the outskirts and noticed a big warehouse. The walls stood tall, and cars entered and leaved constantly. I took one last glance and went inside. I headed down the stairs to where everyone was. Adam was pacing, Ross was helping Tim and Simon and that we're chatting in the corner of the office. I had to speak up.
"Guys?" Adam was the first to respond.
"What is it, Vikk? Have you heard something?" He turned to me with hope in his eyes.
"Well, sorta. I got a text... From Mitch."
"Why the hell where you talking to him?" Simon comes close to me, standing over me.
"He knows where Evan is, and he and the Pack want to help." Simons menacing glare stared down at me.
"Does that include... Lachlan?" Everyone was staring now. I saw Simon's eye twitch slightly.
"Wait, he knows?" Adam pushes Simon out of the way and is now standing in front of me. He is not as tall as Simon, so not as threatening.
"Yes, so if we agree to help him help us, we will find her." A smile comes across Adam's face, which makes me smile. Simon, however, is anything but smiling.
"I need to have a chat with Adam. Alone!" He shouts.
~Adam's POV~
Well, Simon is peeved, while I'm ecstatic.
"What do we need to talk about? The Pack knows where she is, we help them, we get her back! Everyone wins! Well, except for Evan, but who cares!" I grin the biggest since we lost her. Simon, however, is anything but happy.
"Why should we help them! Lachlan murdered Josh for fucks sake!" He is super pissed off.
"We need to help them to get her back! Who knows what would happen if she stays there! Lachlan only attacked us to get money. We need to overlook the fact that he," I sighed. "Shot Josh."
"How the hell are we supposed overlook that! In fact, I don't know how I've forgiven you." He stares down at me.
"What are you talking about?"
"You know what I'm talking about. The war." The wave of shock hits me. I'd thought he'd gotten over this...
"I-I thought we were done with that." I stare down at my feet.
"Oh, do you need me to remind you, then?!" His voice gets louder, but wobblier, like he was crying. "You left my brother on the field to die! You didn't give him a second glance! You are nothing but a coward!" I see his eyes tearing up, through my tears.
"Do you think I wanted to leave him!? I had no choice! It was either save him and put the rest of my men in danger or leave to make sure there were as little fatalities as possible!" I start shouting.
"I don't know why we agreed to help you..." His voice got quite as tears slowly went down his face. "And you know what? We're out!" He grabs his bag, and we notice everyone peering around the side of the hallway. I turn away as Simon gathers the sidemen. Ross tries to stop them, but Simon charges through. Even the Sidemen try to talk some sense into him. "We're going, and that's an order!" He yells. Vikk, however, stays next to Ross. "Vikk, come on!"
"N-no sir." He stutters. "These people need our help. And I intend to help." He stands strong as rage flickers in Simons eyes.
"Well, you can forget about coming back to headquarters..." He softly said. The rest of the sidemen glance around nervously, but ended up following Simon. Tears fill up my eyes as Ross is yelling after them. Vikk sighs deeply and rubs his eyes. I dry my eyes and turn to Tim.
"Any information on where the hell she is!?" I realise I'm screaming, but overlook it. He steps back, but soon shakes his head. I try not to shout, but one escapes me. Ross comes back in and wipes his face on his sleeve. Vikk comes up behind me.
"I think we should call the Pack." I nod, and Vikk calls them.

At least while losing a team, we were getting her back.

Word count: 1152